Karate Kid Skeleton Costume Suit
- 97% polyester and 3% spandex
- Officially licensed
- Jumpsuit stretches to fit and has a zipper in back
- Printed bones on front of suit
- Attached white hood has an open face
Don't Be a Bonehead
Look, we understand that the whole world seems to be against you. One flick in '84 suggests that you're the 'bad guy' and everything else that you've done goes out the window. More importantly, all the crap that so-called "Karate Kid" does is glorified like he's doing something that you haven't trained for years to learn. He gets a quirky guy with a name like Miyagi that likes to teach with inventive and creative ways while snacking on delicious food. You've got a military veteran that only has two modes: yelling and threatening.
Still, we have to recommend that you leave Danny LaRusso. Sure, he's totally hitting on your girlfriend when you're not looking. And yeah, it was him who sprayed you with the hose in the bathroom. But, as much as the leader of the Cobra Kai dojo might argue otherwise, violence is not the answer. It won't end well if you chase him through the neighborhood, since Mr. Miyagi will probably show up to school you. Be the bigger man. Go back to the dance party. Have a great time. Then, Daniel-san is the one who ends up looking like a jerk!
Design & Details
Show the world that you are edgy but also still a good guy when you wear this Skeleton costume, an officially licensed look from the Karate Kid. This is a stretchy jumpsuit that was made up in our own in-house studios. It zips up the back for easy wear and features printed bones all over the front of the suit. The attached hood pulls up and has an open face, so you can paint your own skeletal facade or look "Daniel-san" eye to eye.
You're here to have a good time and we all know how things end when you listen to John Kreese. Stick to having a good time in your very meta Karate Kid Halloween costume!
|X-Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- $60 for one-time use... -.-By Luaxon | November 25, 2018The measurements were not accurate. I could barely fit the Medium, yet I am able to wear a Medium in anything else. And if that was not bad enough, once I was finally able to put the costume on, I zipped it up all the way and the slider (zipper) came out.
I thought there was supposed to be an end to the zipper to prevent it from coming off -- WHERE IS THE TOP STOP?? Because I was stuck in the costume, I thought about cutting it open with scissors but my friend managed to get the slider into one of the chains and we are not able to attach it to the other chain...
Absolutely disappointing. I am not going to be able to wear this anymore... $60 down the drain.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm really sorry about that happening, if you reach out to Customer Service with your order number we'll make sure to get it taken care of right away.
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Suit ended up being way too small even with the measurements provided.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018This year we went as Fortnite characters and my son wanted to be the skull trooper. Costume was fine but the zipper came off of the top in the back (there was no stop). Luckily I was able to reattach the zipper but it was reversed so it zipped down (I also sewed it in place so that wouldn't happen again). Overall,happy with the product!Was this review helpful to you?
- Whooh that's tight!By SweepTheLegJohnny | November 12, 2018This is close to being really good but they designed and sized it wrong. In the movie, the white bones are on the front and the back of the costume. These guys went cheap and just put it on the front.
Second, they also decided to go way cheap on the fabric. I'm a large, sometimes a medium in shirts and a bit on the shorter side for pants. I figured large should do me just fine. WRONG. Even with the most painstakingly slow moves, I ultimately ended up ripping the fabric to just get the thing on. They just didnt design it to stretch properly to accommodate putting it on. Even if they had, or I was able to teleport into the suit, there wasnt enough fabric to not make the costume get jacked my up my unmentionables.
MAYBE if I had gotten the extra large (which is not my size in the first place) it would have worked out but I'm not sure. If you're 5'7" 160 pounds - the large should be OK. If not, roll the dice with the the XL. I'm 5'11 185 and I felt like venom popping out of this suit.Was this review helpful to you?
- broken zipperBy acc | November 9, 2018The zipper broke the first time he tried it on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs small!By Current Customer | September 26, 2017The costume is cool, but it runs small. We phoned up for an exchange and it was super easy. We had a great experience.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks Great!By formybran | November 2, 2015Bought this for my son, can't wait to see him in it!Was this review helpful to you?