Karate Kid Miyagi Headband
- Karate Kid Miyagi Headband
- Lotus design printed on front
- Officially licensed
- 100% polyester
Who'd have thought that washing cars and painting fences were the keys to learning martial arts? Well, I guess we did. But that’s only because we’re totally obsessed with 80s classic flicks like The Karate Kid, and we’re guessing that our meeting you here means that you are, too.
So, you obviously already know how important it is to never mess with the master's teachings! Wax on, wax off was, for all intents and purposes, a pretty iconic lesson, after all. Just in case your master forgot to give you a super-cool headband while he was teaching you, this one looks just like the one Mr. Miyagi gave to Daniel, right before his big win at the All-Valley Karate Tournament. All you have to do is to tie it around your head, pair it with a cool karate uniform this Halloween, and then prepare (and prepare, and prepare some more) to do the crane kick!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Finishing touchBy William | October 18, 2020I was going to make one and then this popped up in my feed like they were reading my mind. This is the final piece of my Karate Kid cosplay.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Karate kid lotus headbandBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020This is overpriced for a simple print. Five dollars would have been the upper limit of a reasonable price had I seen this in-person versus online images.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy carl craig | October 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 10, 2019great product , great price and super fast delivery.
Keep up the good work.
Highly recommended thank you Halloweencostumes.comWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Edward Mora | June 4, 2015Great replica.. Happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?