Tween Miss Reaper Costume
- Cape w/ Attached Hood
- Pair of Glovelettes
- Pair of Tights
- Waist Chain
- Dress & cape: 100% polyester; tights & gloves: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Pullover sleeveless dress has elastic waistband, jagged hemline
- Hooded cape has cowl collar, mesh drapes and face veil
- Skeleton printed tights and glovelettes
- 70" plastic chain has Hook and Loop fastener strip to fasten around waist
- Scythe accessory shown in photo is sold separately
Don't Fear the Reaper
You think being a teenage girl is tough? Try being a teenage reaper! Dealing with classes, friends, and growing up, in general, is so much more of a pain when everyone is worried you're there to collect their souls. You can't hide that malicious intent so easily. Try hiding a sickle under your coat! But on the other hand, those reapers sure have some cool gothic styles, like this Tween Miss Reaper Costume, which is the perfect look for creeping everyone out on Halloween!
Dark, tattered robes aren't exactly the most popular fashion statements, but when you're wearing them with this costume, you're not looking to win popularity contests. What you are looking for, though, are lost souls and spirits to collect and guide to the afterlife, and it's a tireless search that takes up tons of time. How can a reaper be expected to get all of her homework done when she's got a soul quota to meet? Plus, it's hard for reapers to take decent selfies to post online since they are always cloaked in supernatural darkness! But like we said, that's all just part of the job, and luckily no one said you can't have fun while doing your otherworldly duties.
You'll be all decked out for a ghoulishly good time when you're wearing this jagged pullover costume dress. It features streaming mesh drapes, and the tights and glovelettes have skeletal prints on them to give you a spooky macabre effect. If any kids tease you about it, just reach out toward them, like you're reaching for their soul... that should shut'em right up! Overall this spooky costume is going to transform you into the evil reaper from everyone's nightmares!
Tween Reaper Costume
School is rough, but the afterlife is tougher. Make it a little easier on yourself with the right look, and that's exactly what this ensemble does!
|Small||Chest||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||dress length||51"||130cm|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large (10-12)||dress length||54"||137cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||dress length||57"||145cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- BEST REAPER COSTUME FOR TEENS EVER!!!!By Anonymous | October 3, 2018A great costume.Flexible, cool, scary, comfy and awesome!Was this review helpful to you?
- Large fit, looks different from the pictureBy Anonymous | October 21, 2017This costume is nice and stretchy. XL actually fit my 12 year old who wears junior sizes and iso course larger than the measurements specified for XL. Not sure if the tights will fit, but she will wear leggings underneath if not. It looks purple in the picture but is actually black and grey. My daughter was still happy with it. This costume was actually cheaper on this site and arrived on time.Was this review helpful to you?
- SUPER awesomeBy Anonymous | October 23, 2016this is good costume. Came on time. happy it fit my kid perfectly. She's very happy about itWas this review helpful to you?