Skull Light Up Lantern
- Light-up Skull Lantern
- Hollow skulls
- Lights up
- Foam lantern (looks like real metal)
- Attached handle
The path to the netherworld is dark. Very dark, and crawling with creeping, slithering, unmentionable things. But luckily we have just the thing to light your way (what... were you expecting a... flashlight?! Bwahahaha!). Because not just any old creepy, rustic lantern will do. You'll need something just as sinister as all that surrounds you... something which bodes ill for all who dare disturb you! And that is none other than this ultra-spooky Skull Light Up Lantern!
With an evil grinning death's-head in place of a candle flame, everyone who visits your manor this Halloween will know immediately what kind of a night they are in for when they see this creepy lantern glowing ominously in your window. And if you're not into the whole "reaping souls" thing, it's also a great way of letting trick-or-treaters know that your house believes in Halloween. Whether they have the guts to ring your doorbell for candy, well... that's a completely different story!
- BrokeBy Current Customer | November 21, 2015The top metal holder kept coming out of the styrofoam skull. We tried to fix it several times and now have holes all over it. The only thing we liked was the light up part. My son was so dissapointed and I ended up carrying it the whole night.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but arrived brokenBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018This is a cute accessories for a scary costume. But it’s made of cheap materials and got completely smashed and broken on transit.Was this review helpful to you?