Halloween Intense Black Light
- 1 Light with Base
- Intense Black Light
- Lights have plastic housing and stand
- Light has on/off switch w/ adjustable blinking speeds
- Stand is hard molded plastic w/ holes for mounting
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
WHAT IS THE COLOR OF LIGHT
Folks have long tried to put a thumb down on precisely what light is and how it works. It's a wave and a frequency. It's energy and a speed all at once. Occasionally, it's even used to measure distance. But, when you hear folks talking about black light, things get really confusing.
Is it light that glows inside out? Is it like shining darkness? Is it what's going on in the Upside Down when folks are meandering through places they weren't meant to tread? Tough to say, but we do know it makes things look amazing.
Augment your atmosphere with a little extra shine when you use this Intense Black Light for all your decorating desires. Using three AA batteries, this light switches on and off with adjustable blinking speeds in case a solid glow isn't the way to go. Turning this beauty on makes all your neon looks become extra psychedelic!
SEE TWICE THE COLORS!
Who knew that using a light that had the name of seeming darkness would bring out such detail in the world? Make your t-shirts shine, your neon glow, and your teeth look practically radioactive when you turn on this Black Light.
- Flimsy plastic / low lightBy JS | October 25, 2020Light is very small and made of flimsy plastic - and provides almost no illumination. I’d pay no more than $5 for this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Misleading productBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020This product is so misleading not bright at all & so tiny they fit in the palm of my hand was so excited to receive these for an up coming event but was I so disappointed when I received them for the outrageous price for what I received I highly would avoid this product!!!!!!!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?