Intense UV-Black Light Decoration
- 1 Light with Base
- Lights have plastic housing and stand
- Light has on/off switch w/ adjustable blinking speeds
- Stand is hard molded plastic w/ holes for mounting
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Black as Light
For Dracula’s birthday party last year, we at Halloweecostumes.com gave him this awesome Intense Blacklight. At first he wasn’t sure about it, seeing as how he mostly avoids the light as much as possible, but when he saw it in action, he loved it immediately! He began using it all the time at his castle, and nowadays you can’t go ten feet inside without seeing one. Granted, it has changed the ambience some, since he ditched all his many candelabras and torches in sconces in favor of these lights, but still! We are happy that he is happy.
The best part about it is that he looks fantastic under a blacklight! It really brings out the whiteness of his vampiric fangs and the paleness of his undead, soulless face. The other best part, though, is how horrifying it makes everyone else look. Frankentstein is really not pretty and his constant, yellow-toothed smile shows that he is happy that way. The light really makes the bolts in his neck pop.
The LED lights produce a very even, bright effect that can be taken anywhere. It is battery powered, meaning it is portable and perfect for any location. It also has adjustable blinking speeds, which Dracula uses when he wants that ‘rave’ feel for his house parties. That Drac sure knows how to party!
- UV Black Light MagicBy L Currier | September 9, 2021Easily add some fun and a bit of spooky magic to your Halloween Decor & Costumes. Works best with smaller objects and placing the light close to the subject. Also, you need a dark room with small amount of ambient light for best results.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled UV Black Light Magic Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled UV Black Light Magic No (0)
- Flimsy plastic / low lightBy JS | October 25, 2020Light is very small and made of flimsy plastic - and provides almost no illumination. I’d pay no more than $5 for this.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Misleading productBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020This product is so misleading not bright at all & so tiny they fit in the palm of my hand was so excited to receive these for an up coming event but was I so disappointed when I received them for the outrageous price for what I received I highly would avoid this product!!!!!!!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?