Little Monster Halloween Prop
- Prop has molded latex outer shell, filled with dense but flexible foam
- Approx. 12" tall
- Thin tufts of synthetic hair from top of figure's head falling down its back
Cute and Cuddly
We have a friend with a cute, little dog that loves to cuddle and always has to be near people. She is the friendliest little thing and is such a good lapdog and our friend is always going on and on about dogs… blah blah blah. So, eventually we caved and adopted one from the pound. We didn’t go for anything special and we didn’t have any requirements. Actually, to be totally honest, we let them pick. We felt so bad for the dogs that don’t get adopted over a long time that we just said we’d take one of those.
Imagine our surprise when we got home to find this cute, little guy all wrapped up and waiting for us! And wouldn’t you know it, he’s just as cuddly as our friend’s dog is! We really think we hit the jackpot!
A Face Only a Dog Mom Could Love
We just love the adoring yellow eyes with their cute vertical pupils. We also can’t get enough of how he snuggles into our arms and we get to feel the cold, clammy skin and stringy hair against ours. The downside is that he is hard to walk, as the other neighborhood dogs don’t like him very much, but boy, he sure can defend himself well with those long, grimy claws! Our friend sure is jealous of our new dog.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 7, 2021He's perfect! Very happy with purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?