Bleeding Machete Knife
- Plastic Knife w/ Liquid Blood Inside
- Plastic toy knife
- 21'' long
- Black handle w/ gray blade
- Dripping ''blood'' encased over the blade
- Great for serial killer costumes
Hey! Look out!
Look just like your favorite character from a horror film with this bleeding machete weapon! You, yourself can decide which unhinged character you would like to be. You can start with Alfred Hitchcock's original momma's boy and go all the way to a hockey mask wearing terror. Whoever you are going to be this accessory will be the exclamation point to your ensemble.
The toy weapon measures 21" long and is made from plastic. It features a black handle and a grey blade. The grey blade is within a larger, clear blade that also contains the liquid blood that will move as you wildly gesticulate. The blood runs freely along the blade and has a realistic look. Check out all of our slasher film costumes, like Jason, Freddy Krueger and Chucky, for a complete look!
Make sure you make an entrance at all your Halloween parties from now on. Your look is sure to be a scream!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome!By Current Customer | May 19, 2020This is so cool! I definitely wasn't expecting it to be this neat in person! Definitely worth purchasing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We think that this bleeding Machete knife makes for a great horror prop so we're glad that it worked well for you!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy SUELEN | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- My grandson loves itBy Margie | February 9, 2019I'm a bit concerned about why my grandson wanted this outfit in February, but being a dutiful grandmother, I purchased it. he loves it and hasn't torn it up in a couple of weeks now. Well worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My son loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Coolest Halloween propBy Current Customer | October 8, 2017The liquid blood is brilliant. Great qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Looks cool!!!By Current Customer | October 5, 2017My nephew thought this was really cool and I did too LOL…Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy MarionG | November 29, 2016GreatWas this review helpful to you?
- perfect, looks greatBy MarionG | October 9, 2016love it, inexpensive, works as expected.Was this review helpful to you?