Fallen Angel Wig
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Long silver hair that gets darker near the bottom
- Mesh wig cap
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Listen: we haven't been to heaven. Most of us haven't even been to Oklahoma! For all we know, the path that leads through the pearly gates is covered in banana peels and oil slicks. That seems a little unlikely, given that most descriptions of the place make it sound pretty picturesque. But how else are we supposed to account for all of these poor, lonely souls wandering the earth, endlessly searching for Fallen Angel Wigs?
Actually, the simplest explanation might be that these are just great-looking hairpieces! Fading from sterling silver on high to an earthier gray tone near the bottom, they'd make a great addition to a lot of different costumes. Grown-up red riding hood? Rock 'n' roll vampire? Creepy witch living in a gingerbread cottage? Perfectly-coiffed ghost? Here's your ticket! Need to look ancient? A little unholy? Does a lot of salt make you crave a little pepper? This is the wig for you!
- Losthobe@yahoo.comBy Kshopper | January 29, 2019I like playing with wigs and I love this one. Beautiful beachy waves. I like the color. And you can't beat this price. You wont be disappointed. I did spray a tiny bit of black on the top of mine but very little. Wanted a root look. I'm planning on getting the costume next. Fast delivery. Everything excellentWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for my needsBy Sherry Sullivan | November 19, 2015Bought this to go with the woman's ghost costume. Perfect color. It "made" the outfit!. This is not skimpy in the fit and I had plenty of room to tuck in my hair. It is full and looks like the picture with a little effort around the bangs. I was able to back brush it a little to get the look and fullness I wanted. I did have to trim the bangs to fit my face. This was not difficult. The gentle curls and waves looked natural and it "brushed" easily. This is one of the best costume wigs I have and was well worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Super cool and very nice!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too fake WigBy Laura | October 19, 2021Size StandardI bought it to go with the fallen angel costume. It is way over done. The colors are nice and the Wig itself is very sturdy. But the hair style/ strands are a mess. Clumpy and difficult to make look good.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Carollyne | October 9, 2021Really sheds. I had to get the bangs trimmed so it wouldn't look so fake. But considering the price--not bad. I bought it for the color.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021This thing looked awfulBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks as picturedBy Anonymous | April 7, 2021Size StandardNo complaints. Nice wig. Looks as pictured.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- WIGBy JOHNNIE | October 3, 2019NOT AS SOFT AS IT LOOKS ON LINE BUT NICEWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- ok with a hatBy Angelfuzz | November 17, 2018hair was nice enough, but the top was terrible. could not get it to stay down to look like a normal human head of hair. only get this if you plan to wear a forgiving hatWas this review helpful to you?
- Not as it appearsBy Lupalover | October 21, 2013I was very disappointed with this wig. The hair is sticking up and over around the hairline causing the wig lining to be visable. I tried to get the hair to look like it does in the picture but I was not able to. In general, I would not recommend this wig. It just doesn't look like the picture.Was this review helpful to you?