Plus Size Scary Skeleton Costume
- 100% polyester
- Black jumpsuit fits with ties at back of neck
- NOTE: Does not include mask, hands, or feet.
- Printed bones in front
Does it ever feel like something is holding you back? Like you're tangled up in an unnecessarily-complicated web of blood vessels and nerve tissue? Does it feel like you're always pulling around a bunch of dead weight? Does it feel like there's something deep inside you that you're dying to get out? Don't despair: it happens to the best of us. Maybe that's why this Plus Size Scary Skeleton Costume is always so popular!
Put it on and let go of the trivial problems from your former flesh-and-blood lifestyle. Then, come hang out with all the other skeleton people for a while! We do pretty much all of the same things that normal people do, but we're always drinking milk (for the calcium) and we never sweat the petty stuff. In fact, we never sweat at all! And saving on underarm deodorant is just one of the many perks of being a skeleton person. There are plenty of other great benefits, too, but we can't think of any at the moment. If only there was a little more gray matter inside these alabaster craniums...
Just kidding! We skeleton people don't have the thickest skin, so we try to keep things light. It's not difficult, because we have a great support system. So don't fall to pieces if some spineless creep says that your costume is bare-bones. Stand up for yourself! Let him know that skeleton people like us prefer the term bony-casual. Sure, we take pride in our appearance. We're just not easily rattled!
|2X||Chest||50" - 54"||127cm - 137cm|
|3X||Chest||54" - 58"||137cm - 147cm|
|4X||Chest||58" - 62"||147cm - 157cm|
|5X||Chest||62" - 66"||157cm - 168cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Dee | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Just okBy Skelly | November 8, 2018This was a just ok costume. Built slightly better than the voodoo skeletonWas this review helpful to you?
- HorribleBy Anonymous | October 13, 2018I’m not sure if I got a defective one (2017) but the crotch was so low and the legs really short. It’s was too late to send it back by Halloween so I threw it in my Halloween bin and found a different costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy jackie | December 31, 2016i got my costume on time and it fit,im a 3x and this is important to meWas this review helpful to you?