Lifesize Poseable Skeleton
- 5 ft tall skeleton
- The back bone's connected to the neck bone, the neck bone's connected to the head bone...
- All components are connected with hinge joints
- Knee bolts can be tightened to hold position
- NOTE: skeleton cannot stand upright on its own; metal stand sold separately
Some models never quit. They continue to strike a pose even when they've long lost their lives and they beautiful body that made them so famous in the first place. But their smile still endures... (well for the most part).
Unfortunately, since their muscles and tendons have withered away, they need a little more help making the poses that made them famous. That's where you come in! Nowadays you might want to choose a spookier pose than they were ever used to for your next party, but it doesn't take much to get a scare out of a skeleton!
No haunted house (or Halloween party) is complete without a skeleton in the closet (or on the porch, or anywhere a skeleton fits!). This lifesize, poseable skeleton stands approximately five feet high and features realistic molded bones, fastened together with metal hinges (being dead is never really good for the joints). Buy a few extras and then you can make some fantastic group scenes of both scary or silly skeletons, whichever you prefer! Maybe you want to set up a dinner that no one was ever excused from? Maybe you want to create a rock band scene of your favorite music group? There are endless possibilities, but these ideas are just the bones to your creativity... the rest is up to you!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It is all that it says it isBy Anonymous | September 26, 2015This skeleton is high quality and very articulate and easy to pose and holds the positions you put it in. I will order more of these soon.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Haha! What a cool Halloween display! These skeletons are so much fun, you can do something different with them every year. Thanks for showing us a picture, it's always fun to see what people do with our poseable skeletons!
- Life Size SkeletonBy Anonymous | September 7, 2014Ordered two skeletons for a new yard decoration. We will be ordering two more as these skeletons exceeded our expectations. My husband is actually positioning them around the house as it is too soon to set-up our outdoor decoration yet. The poses he is choosing are keeping me laughing. Check out the picture we included we call it "Until death do us part".Was this review helpful to you?
- Hardworking Well Built FellowsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019These guys work hard to earn their keep around my house. They are easy to pose and hold their poses well despite the number of times they are moved. I have several of them and will but more from HalloweenCostumes.com.Was this review helpful to you?
- He has lasted 3 yearsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019There is probably nobody more rough on these guys than I am. I move them every day from Oct 1 - 31. They earn their keep here but they dont complain and stand up well under their duties.Was this review helpful to you?
- Our Graveyard MVPBy BayBeach17 | April 16, 2019"Mr. Bones," as we call him, is the centerpiece of our "graveyard in the woods" theme. His size, earthy realism, and ability to be easily positioned is exactly what we wanted. A 5-star rating is well deserved.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | January 1, 2016Ordered 2 skeletons and the flying reaper for my yard display. They were all priced considerably cheaper than spirit halloween, halloween Express and the big box stores. Got my order in 3 days using regular old standard shipping! Very happy! I will only order through halloween costumes from here on out.Was this review helpful to you?
- pose-n-stay skeletonBy Anonymous | July 16, 2014Was very nervous prior to ordering anything here, not one review, but after getting my order this week, 4 different skeletons,, all were 100% awesome...thanks so much..Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Anonymous | October 22, 2014Very satisfied. It's a lot nicer than I thought it would be. Like it so much that I ordered another one. Next year I will be ordering something else to go along with my 2 Skeletons.Was this review helpful to you?
- Realistic SkeletonBy Jenifer McCall | November 1, 2020Absolutely love this skeleton. You can pose him in so many different positions which makes it even more fun for halloween decorating.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tangela Ray | October 2, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!! Love this Skeleton!!By joshmo1969 | October 12, 2019This skeleton exceeded what expectations I had! You can pose it in many positions and made with great quality...not flimsy or cheap. Love the detail too!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so happy to hear how much you like the Lifesize Posable Skeleton! It's one of our favs and a bestseller for a reason!
- Great poseable skeleton!By RobinS | July 30, 2019This skeleton is very easily posed. While I wouldn't recommend standing it by itself, I have temporarily positioned it standing with one arm against the back of a chair. Very realistic and at a great value!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 19, 2019very lifelikeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 9, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Makes my happy!By Alan Stanley | January 21, 2019Great quality, looks really good set upWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018This is an excellent skeleton. Don’t buy the cheap junk. It just ends up in the landfill after one season.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- surprisedBy franqui | June 13, 2017I didn't think it would weight so little, but i sure smiled from ear to ear when I opened the box and saw what it looked like......very happy,,,,,,but I also thought the hands rotate ........I can't wait to get the stand......Was this review helpful to you?
- Great skeleton!By Current Customer | November 11, 2016I liked it so much I bought 4Was this review helpful to you?
- Bone DaddyBy rlynch | August 8, 2016I received mine a few days ago. This is great. I was worried that this would be a weak jointed plastic looking waste, IT WAS NOT!!! The joints are strong and the look of it is great. I set it up to scare my son when he came home. Got him good. I plan on ordering a second one because this is perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Product, excellent Customer Service!By Anonymous | October 16, 2015The skeleton looked great ! It arrived timely, but unfortunately had been damaged during shipping.
I called customer service, who was extremely helpful and shipped a replacement right away. They also issued a return label for the damaged one.
Great Customer service!Was this review helpful to you?
- Lot of FUNBy Anonymous | September 25, 2015well worth itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Denise Merryman | July 28, 2015Awesome product. Im leaving my "new" man up all year round. Excellent site, prices, merchandise and shipping. AAA+++++ I LOVE MY SKELETON ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jude Connor | June 30, 2015So fun...very poseable. Most reasonably priced skeletons I've found online or in stores. My kids are so excited for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?