5 Foot Collapsible Wood Grain Look Coffin
- 2 Support Rods
- 5 Foot Collapsible Wood Grain Look Coffin
- Coffin is made of fabric stretched over memory-wire frame
- Fabric is printed to look like weathered wood
- 5 feet long when assembled
- Lid attaches to coffin w/ hook & loop fastener tabs
There Goes the Neighborhood
Wow! Your house has really been through a lot since October first. We thought you might have a spider problem a few weeks back when webs began to appear throughout your bushes and front porch. Then there were the bats that seemed to be beating at your windows at all hours of the day. Then we thought the pumpkins were a way to bring some color to your decor. Then we saw there were scary faces carved into each one! We thought the final straw would be the freshly dug graves complete with gravestones all over your lawn. Now, that record has been topped with this creepy wooden coffin. Is there someone in it? There's only one way to find out. and honestly? We probably don't have the guts to open the lid. This just better be as far as you go. . . wait! Why are all these scary little ghouls and goblins wandering the streets? We'd better put our house up for sale before this neighborhood gets any worse.
Unlike a real coffin, this coffin is lightweight and collapses when you're ready to store it. The pattern makes it look like its been in a terrible tomb for a hundred years with subtle shades of brown and gold. Just in case people think this is just an intricate box, they'll be set right with the infamous RIP on the lid. At five feet long this coffin will take your yard from snoozy to spooky in no time!
Dead on Decor
So, whether you decide to hide in this coffin and scare passers-by or you simply let it help your house look like one of Dracula's cast offs. It pairs awesomely with our variety of skeletons and spider webs. Take it as far as you want just know that as long as this coffin is around, your decor is sure to be dead on!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy ruth | August 11, 2021exactly what i thought it would be. easy to put together and put back into the package. would be nice if they made it bigger for a person to sneak in it and use as a prop, but good.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Lisa | October 19, 2020So disappointing, it is very flimsy and came with the lid all messed up.Was this review helpful to you?