Metal Stand for Lifesize Skeletons
- 3 Piece Stand
- 42" tall metal stand for lifesize posable skeleton
- Base is a "H" formation, 12" L x 11" W
- Poles snap into place w/ push button locks
- U shaped clips along poles for skeleton attachment
We've all had this problem. We have something truly amazing that we want to show off to the world. Only there isn't anything to hold it up with. Nothing to make the cursed thing stand straight. And sure for most of us the "truly amazing" thing that we have is a complete Stormtrooper suit, or a plastic dinosaur skeleton that we "dug" out of a clay kit we bought from the Atomic Games shop. But we understand that you like skeletons.
None the less, we know how it feels to need to stand something up. To keep it up. That is why we have searched the globe to find this Metal Stand for Lifesize Skeletons. Now you can erect your skeletal buddy. This stand will let you show off your new friends to your old living friends. Or you can just keep your spooky skeletons standing tall for Halloween.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Needs Some ImprovementsBy halloweenscreamqueen | July 19, 2016While this design seems like it should work, it will only keep your skel semi-upright on a flat surface. It won't work if you try to use it outdoors in the yard, on the driveway if it's sloped, or even on thick plush carpeting. The main support fits together well, however the base is too small and lightweight and the clip points are fragile and bend extremely easily. If you're just displaying your skel in the living room, this will work okay. If you want to use it anywhere other than on a flat surface, you will want to reinforce the bottom and definitely use some zip ties to hold your bones on... I do like that the white metal has been antiqued so it won't show as much and the curves follow the shape of the skel. If you can grab a few on sale, it's easier (and cheaper) than building your own.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | May 15, 2021Great idea however, the stand/clasp are flimsy. I had to use a zip-tie to keep it attached to the stand. Very wobbly unless it's propped up against something.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | August 17, 2020I purchased several of these stands last year and I also found the clips to connect to the skeletons do not work. I had to use plastic wire tie strips to secure them to the pole. And I had to anchor them outside using cord and tent stakes. I was using shepherds hooks previously but you could see the hook. They may not be perfect, but they're the best thing I have found to keep my skeletons standing and not as visible as the hooks. I purchased more skeletons so I will be purchasing more of these stands.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how you set up your poseable skeletons! That's super helpful! We're glad that these stands allow you to create the spookiest scene you can this Halloween. Feel free to tag us in any pictures of your yard decor on Instagram, we'd love to feature them on this page and inspire fellow Halloween enthusiasts!
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Stand clips on the stand unfortunately do not work properly. Needed to tie the skeleton to the stand with a string cord below the ribcage in order for the skeleton to stand up straight.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Our apologies that the item is defective!
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help in resolving this concern..
Please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns. Thank you.
- Excellent ProductBy Current Customer | August 18, 2016I have been waiting for something like this. Works great, I ordered a few. Highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?