Ghost Pirate Costume
- Jacket w/ attached Bone Shirt, Vest, and Belt
- 3/4 length bone arms w/ gloves
- Skull mask
- Muddled green & beige jacket w/ tarnished silver buttons
- Edges of jacket are tattered
- Grey vest w/ tattered edges w/ skull belt attached to jacket
- Vest is attached to black undershirt w/ polyfoam bones
- Elastic waistband matching pants w/ tattered edges
- Latex mask attached to stretchy black hood & mesh covering eyes
- Latex bone gloves & tri-corn hat is also included
You've heard of a ghost pirate before, right? So, is that a pirate that has died and become a ghost, or is it a ghost that has taken to piracy after its demise? It's a tough question, but if you're wearing this super spooky Ghost Pirate Costume, we're sure you'll figure it out!
Pirates are already scary when they're alive and well. So, running into a swashbuckling skeletal specter could really rattle your bones! But, we're still not clear on if this phantom has always been partial to the pirate lifestyle, or if he had a whole different path in mind before he kicked the bucket. Being a terrifying ghost would obviously make intimidation easier, and getting hit during a sword fight wouldn't be quiet the career-ender that it is for a sea dog with a heartbeat. But on the other hand, what would a ghost pirate even spend his plunder on? Food and rum would be a waste of good treasure, since it would just cartoonishly fall right through their ribs onto the deck.
Hopefully, this creepy pirate getup gives you some insight, and it also makes a great Halloween costume while you're contemplating these questions! The garments look tattered and faded to match the spooky latex skull mask and printed skeletal details, to give you an otherworldly pirate look. Add a pair of buckled boots and a fearsome sword to complete this haunting style, and show everyone what it means to be a ghost pirate!
|Standard||Vest Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Standard||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
- Awesome CostumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015The costume was better in person! I did get the XL size only because of the other reviews said the one size ran a little small. It fit perfect got many complements!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worth it? MaybeBy Kevin | October 24, 2019Ok so i'm not the type of person who exaggerates my reviews and etc, also keep in mind this review is based on my order and my personal experience with this product.
Ok for starters I am a 6' 2" Male weighing in at 215 lbs with the majority of my weight in my thighs and tummy region. This is a review of the 2XL size costume worn by me in underwear.
Pants: The pants fit decently for a 2XL costume. My waist is 42" (1-2" extra room when stretched outwards and away while wearing. Bottom of the pants go down 1 inch past ankles)
Top: The shirt/belt/bone/jacket all in one top fit with the elastic band snug around my neck, my neck diameter is 18". The bottom of the top came down about 1-2 inches past my waist line.
Mask: The mask barely fits, I have to stretch the elastic part all the way out and slide into it, my head is 23" in diameter. Also the stitching in the back is trying to come loose with every wear.
Tricorn Hat: The hat fits barely but its actually pretty comfortable due to the material it is made out of.
Gloves: The gloves are almost impossible to get on, my hand size is 12" in diameter,
OK so if you buy this here is what you can expect. The gloves were terribly made, the glue used to attach the bones was like tar and were all inside them. Completely unwearable. I mean I got them on but I took them off and immediately washed my hands. The hat fits and was comfortable however its thin and needs to be broke into through wear or ironed out. The pants are not thick material by any means, it's like they're made out of a thin bed sheet. The mask does not have black mesh eye covers so you may have to paint your eyes black to blend in.
So why did I rate this 3 stars? Quality purposes mainly, the gloves are unwearable and everything else barely works I just have to compensate this outfit with new gloves. This costume feels like something worth $35 that is priced at $58. If you have similar body dimensions to me and want it, DO NOT BUY XL SIZE GET 2XL, chances are it may not work out for you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy gtubbs2660 | October 3, 2019costume itself was great, but gloves with the bone attachments did not stick at all. glue was so heavy on them that it went through the glove and gets on skin. Cannot wear them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Everyone lovedBy Matthew | August 19, 2019Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchase. Everyone loved the costume. My buddy had a pirate party for his 31st birthday, so I will say, not the best idea for a costume party in NC during August lol. Below are the few drawbacks from the costume.
- the skeleton fingers on the arm sleeves started to come off immediately. I do believe this has to do with the heat during which it was shipped. Easy fix to glue them back on.
- the front of the hat was crooked due to being folded during packaging. It was a little difficult to get it to retain the normal shape.
- personal preference, but I wish there would have been some sort of hole around the mouth of the mask to make it where you could still drink "beverages" without having to take the mask off. I decided to paint my face like a skeleton underneath because I knew I would be taking it off quite a bit, and it would get hot.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good but only one small problemBy Jakib | May 28, 2019The costume looks awesome and fits pretty well the only thing I don't like is one of the cloves fingers came detached from it on first wearing but other than that and he cooler being a little tight for my liking I love itWas this review helpful to you?
- EPIC!!!!!!!By IronCreeper | September 7, 2013coolest costume in the ARGHH WORLD!!!!! ARGHH MATIES!!!!Was this review helpful to you?