Dia de los Muertos Señor Bones Costume
- Shirt/Vest Combo
- 100% polyester poplin, broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Sleeveless shirt styled as vest w/ dickey, bow tie & attached red satin cummerbund
- Shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Pants have elastic back waistband, printed bones along each side seam
- Cropped jacket has silver braid trim & printed bones along edges, red velvet rose sewn to lapel
- Foam hat has memory wire in brim edge; silver braid trim & printed bones
Life of the Fiesta
Death is a part of life. We all know this, and most of us don't like to think about it all too much. But, perhaps there's more to this whole beginning and ending thing. Hence, Dia De Los Muertos, the Mexican holiday that honors our ancestors that have passed as they continue to influence us in the present. Yes, there are skulls a-plenty featured in this celebration, but we promise it's not spooky. It's truly a celebration, indeed!
While Dia De Los Muertos may take place right after Halloween, that is just a coincidence. They are totally separate holidays! Some well-known traditions that accompany Dia De Los Muertos are activities like constructing altars, making offerings to the dead, and the creation of sugar skulls. The sugar skull is an instantly recognizable symbol of Dia De Los Muertos around the world, and that's why you'll see it featured in items just like this Day of the Dead Senor Bones costume!
Transform into the most handsome skeleton around this Halloween or Day of the Dead with this dapper costume. The sleeveless shirt is styled as a vest with a dickey and has a bow tie and attached red satin cummerbund. The shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at the back of the neck for easy on and off and all-night comfort. The elegant cropped jacket has silver braid trim and printed bones along the edges as well as a red velvet rose sewn to the label for added detail. You’ll be stylish and comfortable in the pants that have an elastic waist and printed bones along each side seam. Top it all off with a foam hat that has a wire brim and matching silver braid trim and printed bones. Get a friend to do your makeup and you’ll be ready to celebrate!
|Small||Pants Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|Large||Pants Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 50"||97cm - 127cm|
- Good, but a bit largeBy Mike | January 12, 2019Good, but I ordered a medium and it was definitely on the large size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Height 5 7” | Weight 200 | Size LargeCheap polyester, my size, 42” chest, sizing says 46” chest. Super tight fit. Hat wouldn’t fit my 10 year old. Couldn’t even get it to “balance” on my head. Not worth close to money charged.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what it saysBy Barryjbrown | October 25, 2018Ordered a small, I have a 31” waistline, does not fit at all. A small fits a 34” waistline at best, and the costume comes extremely wrinkled and in need of major work. The hat comes so deformed that one must do their best over a few days to make it look presentable. The outfit comes in need of major alteration to fit ones specific measurements. Wrinkled is an understatement. The small size costs even more than any other size, and is delivered in poor condition. I do not recommend for anyone that is fit, healthy, or below the obesity of America’s avg consumer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Day of the dead senor bones costumeBy Current Customer | September 25, 2016It's perfect. Everything was in perfect shape. Shipping was fastWas this review helpful to you?