Plus Size Black Petticoat
- Waist fabric: 100% polyester, mesh fabric: 100% nylon
- Petticoat has solid yoke, layers of ruffled mesh
- Elastic waistband has anti-roll stitching
- Exclusively, made by us!
Going out on the town is serious business. You have to do your make-up, and your hair. Do you leave it down? Or do you put it up? You want the curls, but it can get really hot underneath all of it sometimes. You have to find the perfect shoes, the ones that won't make you feel dead on your feet by the end of the night. And the right dress, the one that says I am here to have a good time, but still look classy while doing it.
But what happens when you put that dress on, the flirty, but cute one, and it just falls flat? You slip this Black Petticoat underneath it. It will add the flair that your dress would other wise be missing. Your evening out on the town won't be ruined by a flat dress ever again with this petticoat giving it just the right amount of oomph.
|1X/2X||Waist||24" - 45"||61cm - 114cm|
|3X/4X||Waist||36" - 58"||91cm - 147cm|
|5X/6X||Waist||48" - 70"||122cm - 178cm|
|7X||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|7X||Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- FantasticBy Current Customer | October 8, 2016The petticoat accentuated the Queen of Hearts dress! A must have for future dress costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy AJ | October 31, 2021Height 5'9" | Weight 320 | Size 3X/4Xwas surprised by the quality. fit great. not itchy at all! Very worth the price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lani | April 13, 2021Size 3X/4XI ordered this to go to an 80’s event. I am a big girl and was concerned that it would fit. It for perfect! I was so happy with the product.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019The quality is good but unfortunately the sizing is not. I have 32" waist and tend to wear wize L. I got the 1x/2x because this was cheaper than the non-plus size version. I'm glad i did because this is on the tight side and you would struggle if you are 2X. Would recommend sizing up and taking it in if it's too big.
The length worked well with the costume i have, which is a shorter thigh length dress style.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Che' | November 20, 2018Was a good choice to go under my costume, needed it a little longer for work and this was the fix. it also made my skirt a little fuller without looking like i was wearing a tutu. well made. was a little big, i was worried about it being too small so i ordered the largest size, but it wasnt falling off or anything, just plenty big, I wear a women's 24.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022Great fit and gave my costume the lift it needed. Fabulous!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kim | November 6, 2022Size 7Xit was great. I figured it would run really small, I usually wear a 3 to 4x so I went bigger.... but was happy with itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Fits great! Was searching for a while for plus size petticoats and I’m so glad you had this!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Whittney | October 24, 2022Just what I needed to add that extra poof to the skirt of my Red Riding Hood costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Nora | September 29, 2022Height 5'8" | Weight 245 | Size 3X/4XBought this to go under my queen of hearts costume. So glad I did. Makes it look fuller.
Very comfortable to wear.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 16, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Plus Sized TutuBy Sue W | October 18, 2021Size 3X/4XIt stretches nice, it looks good, price was great. I'm going to look so good for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Angel | October 13, 2021Height 5’7” | Weight 315-320 lbs | Size 3X/4XGreat quality, giving this 4 ?? because it doesn’t give my Steampunk costume the poof it needs. It definitely needs to be poofier. For size reference I wear a 28 in jeans.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- nice!By Renata | December 1, 2020waist size fit great, a little shorter than I expected but I wasn't paying attentionWas this review helpful to you?
- PrettyBy Flapper | October 4, 2020Height 5'0 | Weight 165 | Size 1X/2XFits great. beautiful. I was hoping it would be more poof extension but overall I'm happy with the qualityBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mandy Leigh | September 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy MarisG | October 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 9, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 17, 2018Ideal for the costume
You folks do great job
Quick service too!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018I ordered the XL/XXL and I think I got the XXL in kids size. The skirt of the costume I bought this for was three times as long as this petticoat was. It literally stopped right at the bottom of my backside - it looked like I had a shelf on under the top of my skirt. I think they need to be a bit longer. But it was very soft and not scratchy, and so cute. Maybe my 5 year old niece can wear it now. :DWas this review helpful to you?