Men's Three Amigos Costume
- 100% polyester jacket & pants other pieces 96% polyester 4% cotton
- Shirt has buttons at center front & sleeve cuffs
- Shirt front has 3 columns of ruffles, cuffs are edged w/ ruffles
- Cropped jacket has printed graphics on front and sleeves
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false fly in front
- Pants have printed graphics along side seams and around cuffs
- Tie has ribbon neck band w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Cummerbund has ribbon waist ties
- Sombrero hat has appliqued graphics
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: Hat may differ from image shown
WHO IS THE REAL EL GUAPO!?
It's rather presumptuous to come up with a name to describe yourself. Whether you want to be a villain or the hero of the story, it's pretty much globally accepted that you should let others describe you. It's just so much more authentic and also spares you the arrogance of coming up with a title, yourself. (Sure, that might be the thing to do if you're the bad guy, but a humble bad guy is going to be worlds more interesting than the normal type.)
So, when you're headed off to Santo Poco and discover that there is a wicked bandito that's been bothering the locals for who knows how long, don't be too worried about the fact that he is called 'El Guapo.' He's not terrible looking, but those teeth and that hair? Leaves it pretty clear that he named himself. You, on the other hand, have an opportunity to arrive in style and make sure the locals declare you the brand new hero of handsome!
DESIGN & DETAILS
We are happy to help you secure fame and beauty all at once! Our team of in-house designers might not be movie stars or Western shooters, but they are the heroes of our shop and have put together this fantastic, officially licensed look from The Three Amigos. This exclusive look features an exquisitely embroidered, screen-printed hat, jacket, and pant combo along with a ruffled white shirt and matching red tie and cummerbund. Be the Western hero that could only exist in a comedy film with all the bright accents and a ridiculously wide-brimmed hat.
EVERYONE HAS AN EL GUAPO...
Lucky Day might remind us all that we all have a Guapo to face in our lives, but that doesn't always have to be an oddly affable bandito. Sometimes, you can be the Guapo! When you're looking like a snazzy Western star, none could deny the truth! Now, you'll just have to practice that iconic salute.
|X-Small||Jacket Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Jacket Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 41"||74cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Jacket Chest||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|Large||Jacket Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||35" - 47"||89cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||48 1/2"||123cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 51"||99cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Belly shirtBy CJ Brown | April 24, 2021Height 5 10 | Weight 190 | Size X-LargeOverall. the quality of the costume .was kind of cheap. :
Hat - a bit snug, good quality
Jacket - average quality.
Shirt - Way too short. It easily rests 4 or 5 inches above the waistline.
Pants - The quality and fit of the pants didn’t match the photo.
I could adjust the pants and jacket to make it more like the photo. Unfortunately there is no way to make the shirt work.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do Not Buy ThisBy Will Price | December 30, 2020This costume is poorly made, the fabric is absurdly thin, and the accessory pieces do not look quality/authentic.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2020Size X-LargeThe ruffled shirt is way too short. My two brothers and I are all in agreement with that. I can't even think of a way to make it work. Trying to come up with an alternative. Rest of the costume is fine.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?