Plus Size Ladies Voodoo Skeleton Costume
- Jacket & hat: 100% polyester poplin Jumpsuit, briefs & corset back panel: 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit
- Sleeveless jumpsuit has back zipper
- Printed skeleton on jumpsuit front
- Briefs have elastic waistband
- Faux leather corset has cord lacing through metal eyelets
- Tailcoat jacket has cream chiffon sleeve cuffs
- Appliqued skulls where buttons would be
- Foam-backed hat has appliqued bones & upright feather
Voodoo To Do
There's something about you. You try to blend in but people can tell. No, you don't smell. It's something much more subtle, something that suggests you've got a power that no one else possesses. Let's see, have you ever walked into a candlelit room and watched as the flames first sputtered out then flamed up? Have you ever noticed that cats, especially black ones, are strangely drawn to you as if you stuff your pockets with salmon? Which, you don't, right? That's not whimsical, that’s just weird.
If you walked into a Voodoo shop you just might find that you get a little extra respect when you're buying supplies for love potion number nine. It's one thing to dabble in Voodoo but it's another to be born with that magic in your blood. Maybe they didn't tell you about the moon turning red on the night you were born, that's a little spooky. It's about time you embraced that intangible feeling that's been following you all these years and what better way to do that than dressing up in this Voodoo skeleton costume?
Design & Details
You'll feel connected to that mysterious magical feeling when you're wearing this ensemble. The jumpsuit is printed with a bright white skeleton which contrasts nicely with the coat with tails and black corset. Whether you're in a Dia De Los Muertos parade or you're simply dressing up for Halloween, your ensemble will be complete when you put on the bony top hat with a red feather. You've felt powerful inside for a long time, isn't it nice to be able to wear your voodoo feelings on your sleeve?
Voodoo Costume is the Big Easy
While you might look like you can conjure the power of the other side, there's no need because this voodoo costume will transform you without having to appeal to any dark yet alluring magic.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Love thisBy Anonymous | July 9, 2018This is definately my favorite costume by far! It seemed to run a bit big but i did not mind. I only wore it a few hours and the stitching in the crotch area came apart. Not sure why since it is stretchy and was too big so plenty of space. I sewed it back up no problem! The jacket is adorable and the hat! I also bought the skeleton pole she is holding! Love everything about this costume!! Worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?
- horribleBy Current Customer | September 25, 2019Horrible miss matched sizes. Hat so mangled and crushed it cannot be used. No red feather. Jacket a child’s size (small child) . Bodysuit huge. Vest torn. Horrible waste of money!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Lisa | October 20, 2021Size 2XJacket said 2x but did not fit at all. Very small possibly was a large size mislabeled as a 2x. Not sure what I will do for the jacket. As a 2x the jumpsuit ran slightly large.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Just an OK costumeBy Current Customer | September 10, 2020I ordered it big because I didn’t want it to be too snug. When I tried on the costume I noticed that the right leg had a hole in it on the seam it was rather large but being on the seam was ok so I stitched it up. Also the coat fit was way smaller than the onesie. The hat was smushed and flimsy so I opted not to wear that so I made my own out of a top hat...also the briefs are unnecessary and very misshapen so I won’t we wearing those either because they ultimately cover up part of the look of the bones. It’s a decent costume but needs lots of work. I am going to have to alter it in a few spots.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this voodoo costume fit. We just wanted to let you know that if your costume comes damaged, you can always reach out to our customer service. Even if you're willing to fix it, we'll work with you to make any flaws up to you!
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | May 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 19, 2019Very nice, size abit bigWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- really badBy mad | November 13, 2018what a mess I received, the feather was broken in half the hat was folded so bad I could not get the crease out of it I measured as directed but it was so baggy I looked like a hobo instead do not order from these peopleWas this review helpful to you?
- Everything fit but...By Current Customer | November 8, 2018Everything was sized perfectly for a 2x and was even a little roomy in the body suit which was great since I have wide hips but the jacket was quite small in certain areas. My bf wears a large and was barely able to fit into it arms and back wise and he isnt super buff or anything like that. I ended up having to use compressed clothing to make it work otherwise would be an easy 5 starsWas this review helpful to you?
- CheapyBy Skelly | November 8, 2018This was the most “meh” costume ever. And once it got here I was super upset I couldn’t return it. Will prob never buy from here again as I’ve now learned my lesson. Everything rips easy (the crotch in mine and my friends) and it was too big and still doing that.Was this review helpful to you?
- RippedBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018My costume ripped within minutes of having it on. My zipper came clean off and I had to safety pin the costume together. So keep in mind that it’s very cheaply made.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not meet your expectations ,and seemed to have zipper issues.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Love it!!By Dani Dee | October 18, 2018The costume is awesome. Sadly I ordered a size too big thinking the costume wouldn’t be too stretchy. I will definitely have to get it altered to fit right.
The hat is way too small for my head so I’m having elastic sewn in to keep it onWas this review helpful to you?