Voodoo Skeleton Women's Costume
- Jacket & hat: 100% polyester poplin jumpsuit, briefs & corset back panel 88% polyester 12% spandex stretch knit
- Sleeveless jumpsuit has back zipper
- Printed skeleton on jumpsuit front
- Briefs have elastic waistband
- Faux leather corset has cord lacing through metal eyelets
- Tailcoat jacket has cream chiffon sleeve cuffs
- Appliqued skulls where buttons would be
- Foam-backed hat has appliqued bones & upright feather
We get why you'd want to learn the ways of Voodoo. How many times can you share a bottle of wine with a broken hearted friend without wanting to exact some revenge? Wouldn’t it be nice to be more than a shoulder to cry on? It would be great to have a little power. Of course, we know you'd only use your Voodoo for good, right? The first thing you'll learn when you go to that swampy Voodoo University, a t-shirt and jeans just won't cut it when you're mixing up love potion number 9. No, you've got to wear something with a little more pizzazz, a little mystery.
You'll impress your witch doctor professor when you show up for your potion finals in this ensemble, in fact, you could probably just skip the University and pick up this ensemble. The skeleton jumpsuit with the formal coattails lets the world know you're serious about your Voodoo work. The corset and hat simply add to the charm, and what's a Voodoo queen without her charm? Next time your heartbroken friend comes to call you'll have more to offer that old fish in the sea trope.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Lovely costumeBy Vanessa | November 7, 2019Everyone was amazed love it fit wellWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Woah, your costume ended up looking so cool! It's always great to see our Made by Us costumes in the wild. The details you added to the Voodoo staff really bring the whole thing together. Thanks for the review and the pic!
- ComfortableBy Lady K | November 6, 2019One piece jumpsuit, zips up the back. Stretchy 4 those of us who may need some extra room. Jacket is not stretchy though. I'm not sure y the manufacturer created underwear to go over the costume which covered up the bones on the front. So I didn't wear it. Good costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Voodoo SkeletonBy Voodoo Skeleton | October 31, 2019This costume was a hit and I won the costume contest at both parties. It arrived on time and fit perfectly! Thank you!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Cecy | October 21, 2019It fits perfect and quality is fair for the price... love it!
I made a spectacular entrance and won first placeWas this review helpful to you?
- Winner!By Tanga | November 19, 2018My costume was Hit! For our Halloween costume party I won best costume as you can see I rocked it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Great costume! I even scared myself! And you all were great letting me exchange for a smaller size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent comfortable costumeBy Anonymous | July 3, 2018This was a great costume and one of my favorites so far! Fit perfectly, so comfortable and easy to work with. Looks and fits just as depicted on the site. Paired with some white contacts and cool makeup, it was just enough, spooky, sexy and sass.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | September 4, 2017I thought the jumpsuit would be see-through but it's not. Came just as described. Don't trust the size estimator, it says I should buy a large but it was too big. Should have gotten a medium.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sharon Kracun | November 7, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Dona | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautifully madeBy Current Customer | October 8, 2019Substantial, very well made with no blems or breaks, just as pictured. The sizing was not accurate in the description so I could have worn an M but the L is fine with a tiny bit of tailoring.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buyBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018Awful quality. It looks great in the picture but I had not left my house yet to go to a Halloween party and the back had ripped already. No wonder why it comes with a corset and trousers so it can cover the rip.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Costume!By Current Customer | June 21, 2018Ordered "S" size which is fits but a bit loose and short (in general will be suitable for height 165 cm/weight 58-60 kg).
its a full costume so you wouldn't need to add anything!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect fitBy Current Customer | October 7, 2017I followed the size chart and ordered a medium. I was a little nervous because other places I usually have to order a large for comfort. But I ordered per sizing chart and previous reviews stated when they ordered up it was to big, it fit perfectly!!Was this review helpful to you?