Men's Plus Size Day of the Dead Costume
- Adult Men's Plus Size Day of the Dead Costume
- 100% polyester satin, faux suede, and lace
- Faux suede jacket w/ black satin lapel and roses
- Decorative buttons on waist and sleeves, decorative spider web patterns on jacket and pants
- Faux suede pants w/ black satin strip on sides, elastic waist band
- Red cummerbund w/ black lace overlay, self ties in back
- Formed felt hat has black band on brim w/ roses, some shaping may be required
Classy and scary are two different looks that are tough to pull off on their own... don't get us started on trying to pull them off together! You could go with the classic Count costume or the less classic billionaire spider... even with a bow tie and multiple monocles, a spider is still terrifying. However, we would suggest you get your hands on this Men's Day of the Dead Costume!
This blood-red faux suede jacket and the matching pants have a ton of class! Worry not, though, this costume is just as frightening as it is formal. You'll look like a menacing messenger from a supernatural realm that is walking the earth solely to relay messages to the living from the dead. The decorative webbing patterns on the jacket and pants combined with the roses pinned to the lapel and top hat are hauntingly beautiful. When others see you they won't know if they're dreaming or about to enter a terrifying nightmare! A sugar skull makeover will complete this Day of the Dead Costume. You'll be the perfect combination of spooky and sweet. This sinister and charming look will make you the life of any party, whether you celebrate Halloween for a night or take part in the three-day celebration of Dia de Los Muertos.
For however long you decide to commemorate the dead with this costume make sure to uphold the traditions of the Mexican holiday. Focus on the friends and the family you have in your life and those that have moved on to their spiritual journey. Honor the dead by living life to the fullest this Halloween with this Day of the Dead Costume!
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Waist||46" - 58"||117cm - 147cm|
|3X||Jacket Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|3X||Waist||52" - 63 1/2"||132cm - 161cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|4X||Waist||58" - 70 1/2"||147cm - 179cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sizing is offBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019This costume was ok, but my spouse is a 2x, I ordered a 3x for him. The jacket was a bit small, but the pants were huge. I didn't plan ahead well, so I didn't have time to alter them. :) Other than that, the costume was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Michele | October 28, 2019This was Great! Went as a couple Won First Place!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit and FinishBy Current Customer | November 13, 2018I am 6'5", 240. The 2XL jacket fit well, but the waist on the pants was huge. However, it was easy to reduce the waist size by using a few pins to take in the fabric.Was this review helpful to you?
- AppreciativeBy Darkholmme | October 5, 2016Can't wait to try it on looks very awesomeWas this review helpful to you?