Women's Skeleton Beauty Plus Size Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 60% polyester, 37% nylon, 3% spandex dress bodice
- Dress top has solid back and chest, see-through mesh arms and neck
- Glittery 3 dimensional skeleton detail sewn to chest and arms
- 100% polyester skirt w/ layers of glittered tulle
- Knit mesh gloves w/ printed glittery skeleton details
Getting the invite to the big ball is one thing. But spending the night dancing with goblins and ghouls means you're not going to want to show up wearing any old thing. And you shouldn't be showing off your bones, either... well, at least not all of them!
This exclusive Women's Skeleton Beauty Plus Size Costume will turn you into a reanimated skeleton who is ready for serious black tie affair. A gorgeous dress with mesh and tulle styling features appliqued plush bones, so that you'll have no trouble showing up to the party in style. Made and designed by us right here at HalloweenCostumes.com, we're sure you're going to be able to dance like no other skeleton before you in this style!
Signature styling gives this dress costume it's elegant-yet-macabre aura. A alluring combination mesh and solid top sits above a gorgeous glitter bone tulle skirt. The plush bones have 3D shape, and have a glitter finish to make sure that you're shining out there on the dance floor! You just need some eye catching make-up or a scary mask to complete the look. In plus sizes 1X to 4X, you're only going to find this exclusive costume for sale right here. And we're guessing that when you pick up this number, you're going to be the only skeleton gowned socialite at your big get-together!
|1X||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|1X||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|2X||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|2X||Waist||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|3X||Chest||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|3X||Waist||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|4X||Chest||52" - 58"||132cm - 147cm|
|4X||Waist||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|5X||Chest||53" - 60"||135cm - 152cm|
|5X||Waist||51" - 55"||130cm - 140cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Comfortable & Beautiful!!!By Lisa D. | July 27, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 250 | Size 3XThis is my 5th costume from Halloweencostumes.com. This is my favorite costume to wear. I live in the South and it stays hot for Halloween. The stretchy mesh top of this dress is so cool & comfortable! My arms have room to move! I feel like a Day of the Dead princess in this ball gown design. The matching gloves are so pretty and sparkly! The "bones" on the dress are 3D & sparkly and soft. This is by far my favorite costume because of the comfort & beauty. I promise you this: If you follow the exact measurement of the costumes, you will find the perfect fit. I have a 47 inch waist and I plan all of my costumes around my tummy measurements. I also only buy the Made by Me costumes designed by Halloweencostumes.com. I'm a large lady and the fit of their in house made costumes are extremely accurate. The customer service here is impeccable as well. Prices are awesome!!! I bought the 3X and it fits perfectly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well madeBy dianneskittles | October 27, 2016I love the costume... it is very well made... I called to question how the back closed since there are no pictures, they couldn't tell me if this was zip up, or velcro closure.... turns out, it slips on over your head, and has no back opening... which is perfectly fine by me. The top is stretchy and the layered skirt is well done with 3 (i think) layers... enough to where you cannot see your legs through it. My only real dislike on this costume is the short torso... on the model, it seems the bones fall about where they should. If you are of ample bosom, and order your correct size, be prepared to look "squatty" and not elongated as most would desire. I'm only 5'2 so the skirt reaches the floor on me, and although I am short, I am built proportionately... so the short torso thing may be worse on someone with a long torso. Either way, I had great customer service,and overall find this product to be 4 of 5 stars.... after all, it is a halloween costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 10, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- True to size - really cuteBy Anonymous | August 18, 2017I haven't worn this for very so not sure how it will hold up.
I normally wear a 20/22, 2X and carry my weight in my chest and stomach. I bought the 3x thinking Halloween costumes run small. I probably could have gotten away with the 2x
I'm 5'4" and the dress is floor length on me. I might end up shortening it
People said that it was short waisted -it wasn't on me - that could because I sized up.
I didn't try the tights - I probably won't wear them
the gloves are a nice added touch.
Well worth the cost of the costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Dress lovely hose too shortBy Anonymous | October 11, 2016I think the costume was lovely. Much higher quality than your average costume. My only complaint is with the hose that came with it. I ordered the dress in a 2x which is my regular size. However the hose were very short. I'm 5'8" and my legs aren't heavy so these should have been fine but the waist only reaches to my lower hips. I loaned the costume to a friend who is 5'5" they went higher but didn't reach her waist.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fit!By Anonymous | October 7, 2016Thought this costume was adorable!! Was very happy with the whole look of this costume and so glad I ordered a larger size for room .I would order again !Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By CC | September 5, 2021Size 2XThis is a great costume and is even better than the picture. I own a wardrobe of costumes including handmade and this one is one of my favorites. Don’t be afraid if you are full-figured as it is flattering and is comfortable. It is one piece with a skirt that is full. No worries about zippers or Velcro as it easily goes over the head. Made well. The price is right for the quality. Purchase the top hat with the silver skeleton hand as it adds just the right touch.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Judi B | October 28, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 145kg | Size 5XA super fun and comfortable costume which is generously sized. I'm an AU size 24 top and 26 bottom and the 5X is a perfect fit with enough give to be comfortable.
On arrival the skirt will need steamed as it is relatively stiff and holds its shape...creases included. Gloves are one size fits all so if you have big hands they may be a tad snug but still wearable (I have large hands but can still wear them). Highly recommended! (I also get to make jokes about being big boned lol).Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Great Costume. Fit perfectly. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Just as described. It looked especially cool in the dark!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018What a great costume,, would recommend it, wore it to a Halloween party got a lot of compliments..Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs large - don't think you need to go largeBy Deb | November 17, 2018this is a great dress but too big for me,Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Great fit. True to size except the tights and gloves which I think were made for children. Way to short in leg, too tight. Gloves not even close!Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume was fine when you don't want anything skimpyBy Robin | November 12, 2018Size was correct except the tights. Tights are probably a size medium. I added the full head skull mask I found on this site. That freaked people out.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!!By Gretchen | November 9, 2018Gorgeous dress - well made and good sizing... the dress is stunning in person. I highly recommend it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful Costume but not so FlatteringBy marlee | April 18, 2018Fits true to size but the arms. They were a little snug.
The costume is beautiful... in theory. But, if you're not tall and skinny you're going to be extra short and frumpy in this.Was this review helpful to you?
- gorgoeousBy Anonymous | October 18, 2017I do love this costume, the only thing was the glitter got everywhere! other than that id say it was absolutely perfect and flattering for my size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the costume!By Anonymous | September 18, 2017As a BBW, I'm always a bit worried ordering clothes online. I am 5'3" and I wear a size 22/24 so I purchased the 4X and it fits great! It's very long but I can deal with that. The costume is great quality and will look amazing with the small hate and bone earrings I purchased to wear with it.Was this review helpful to you?