The Karate Kid Adult Authentic Skeleton Suit
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hood
- Pair of Gloves
- Screen replica jumpsuit costume for adults
- 83% polyester, 17% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has fully-enclosed feet, back zipper
- Human skeleton printed on front & back of suit
- Hood leaves face exposed; model is wearing full-face makeup, sold separately
- White gloves are wrist-length
- A made-by-us exclusive!
We know that you think the Cobra Kai dojo stinks. We all do! They're the archetypal bad guys, and in the 80s, it was all about good vs. bad. And of course, Daniel wins at the end, and yadda, yadda, yadda, you know the spiel. BUT. The important lesson here isn't necessarily good vs. bad. It's just how to look cool.
If you don't believe us, just take a gander at this The Karate Kid Skeleton Suit. Yes, it was worn by Johnny Lawrence and all the other stink-heads training under Sensei Kreese, but it's seriously cool. In a bad kind of way. And being the costumeheads that we are, that really speaks to us. So, that's why we went out and designed this signature costume straight from the movie. It's Paramount Studios officially licensed, and we made sure to get all the movie details just right.
If you feel the same way as us, you need to make sure you have this suit in your costume collection. You can callback your favorite scenes from The Karate Kid, or you can just go as a hard core skeleton zombie who's ready to take over the planet. Your choice! If you're paying homage to the classic flick, though, you might want to team up with a few friends for a great group theme. (We even sell the bathtub curtain costume, so you can make your own fan video tribute!) With a spandex blend stretch fit, screen printed skeleton details, and a white hood to cover your hair and complement your makeup effects, you'll be ready to go. Just, please, don't bully any of the neighborhood kids. You just never know when their sensei might show up and give you a good old fashioned whoopin!
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||56"||142cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||56"||142cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||58"||147cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||58"||147cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- strangely shapedBy Anonymous | September 30, 2016I got the xl size, I'm 5'10'' 165 lbs pretty normal size. I tried to put this costume onand was met with the most excruciating wedgie since wedgies were invented. My man bits were smashed up agains my stomach and 100% visibly uncomfortable. I was really hoping this costume was gonna work out and i'm really bummed that I can't get a legit one that fits me. do not buy this unless you are under 5'5''.Was this review helpful to you?
- $80 wastedBy IC | November 19, 2018Great website but the costume I was so excited to wear was a huge bummer. The measurements were off, right when I put it on, I can hear the fabric stretching and ripping. By the end of the night, it had ripped. I had spent $80 on it and can never wear it again which is a shame. I used the measurements you gave me so I got the large. I am just under 6 foot and had the correct waist line etc. I would have gone with the XL had I known this was going to happen. Loved the costume, just a bad experience :(Was this review helpful to you?
- Size chart is offBy Current Customer | November 6, 2018This is way too small, could not wear it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize if it did not seem to fit you.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing of the costume. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, or simply refunded the order in full on return.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- SizingBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018There is a major jump in sizing from L to XL.Was this review helpful to you?
- good quality.... small..By Current Customer | October 3, 2018ok, i may have pushed it, but i measured from my shoulder to my feet ans it said the XL would fit. im 6’2, 190 amd i couldn’t stand up straight in this. wish i could have.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointingBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016I'm 5 "10" and 160 lbs and typically fit a medium for anything. I got the medium and it was way too small. I was really disappointed because I was really looking forward to this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality but not a great fitBy Anonymous | October 20, 2016I was so excited to find something that was printed on both sides! so hard to find! But the the length of the suit is a problem. I thought I measured my self well, but at 5'5" I could not get into the SM costume. The zipper stops the suit from stretching and it was impossible for me to get the hood on. I was terrified I was going to rip it. I'm going to try a large since the length of the suit doesn't increase in the medium size and hopefully that works.Was this review helpful to you?