Child Authentic Karate Kid Skeleton Suit
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has 2-way back zipper from waist to hood
- Printed bones on front & back of jumpsuit
- Hood does not cover face; model is wearing white makeup (sold separately)
- Wrist-length gloves
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The biggest weakness of the human body that you can target in a karate fight is definitely the stomach. That area is difficult to defend with the arms, and you can take several hits there before the muscles are weakened beyond protection. That means that most people neglect to defend them actively, preferring to guard their heads.
Well, since we were working with the Cobra Kai dojo, we here at Halloweencostumes.com have developed the perfect defense for that glaring, abdominal weakness. We have created this Kid’s Authentic Karate Kid Skeleton Suit, which, as you can see, has no guts at all included. Leaving your opponent only hard, pointy bones to strike is a sure way to win any karate competition you find yourself in! Best of all, it is not illegal, like the kicks to the head that some people use.
Ok, this skeleton costume does not actually turn you into a skeleton, but maybe looking like one will be enough to scare the other fighters away. In any case, this snug jumpsuit comes with the bare bones (hah) that you need to win. The skeletal pattern is stark white against the black background, and the hood covers all that pesky hair that would give you away as a living human. All in all, this is just scary good!
Skeleton Style Kicks
If you are looking for the perfect callback costume that will make your child look like a spooky film buff, then this is the right place for you! Just be careful that they learn how to block that crazy crane style!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||13 3/4"||35cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||16 1/4"||41cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Way too smallBy Mark | November 18, 2022I explicitly followed the measuring instructions to determine what size to order. The actual costume, although very nice, was way too small too work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Natasha Senokosoff | October 25, 2022Super cute but runs very smallBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?