Boys Anubis Skeleton Warrior Costume
- Pair of Cuffs
- Belt W/ Attached Tabard
- 100% polyester w/ latex mask
- Pullover shirt has printed bones along the sleeves and down the front
- Hook and loop fastener on the back
- Collar has hook and loop fastener w/ printed graphics
- Latex mask has 2 elastic straps w/ hook and loop fastener to secure on your head
- Gold and black striped head piece has elastic straps
- Waist belt ties as desired in the back
- Pair of matching gold cuffs have hook and loop fasteners
- pants and staff sold separately
When Anubis got a job as the underworld's bouncer, he didn't think he'd have any trouble. After all, the folks at the party were dead! What uninvited soul would want in this particular club? Well, it turns out, there are always people lining up to get into the Necropolis to "try to rescue" someone in their life. You know the drill, some guy is always trying to bring his soulmate who was taken too soon back to the land of the living. With a dog like this at the door, no one will dare cross death's door without an invite.
Stay comfortable all Halloween with this Boys Anubis Skeleton Warrior Costume: a molded latex mask, gold and black-striped headpiece, pullover shirt, collar, cuffs, and waist belt. The ensemble ensures all who dare will be in awe of your epic, godlike profile.
no hall passes
Anubis always stands strong no matter what comes to death's gates. And when the living talks about how Hades let so-and-so take a challenge and escape death, Anubis strongly reminds them that his Necropolis is an exclusive city, not some down and out river of the dead like the river Styx. That kind of attitude is exactly why this jackal god has always been the only guy for the job!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022My 9 year old absolutely LOVES his Anubis costume. Fit is just right. Easy to put on and take off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Anubis costume reviewBy Henry | October 30, 2022The costume was smaller than anticipated. We ordered a large and it did not fit our skinny 11 year old. The material seemed very cheap, even for a costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizes are ridiculousBy email@example.com | October 28, 2022Height 4 | Weight 9 | Size LargeI ordered a size Large for my good-sized 9 year-old and the costume was for a small 6-year old. Very narrow, shirt. The size label said "size 6+". So, the sizes are so messed up that it's just a guessing game. I also ordered a few accessories for him. To return all of this, there was a 6.99 fee for each item exchanged, along with shipping. I opted to exchange, and halloween.com covers all the costs. I bought an XL costume for myself (I am typically a medium), but I sized up based on the reviews. It fits, thank goodness, but this is my last time buying from this company. You can't have a company where you order things online and have such inaccurate sizes. People are going to do what I did: order using a best guess, get upset over the ridiculous return policies, and then never order from here again.Was this review helpful to you?
- The mask has a strong odor.By Kp | October 11, 2022The mask has a strong plastic smell. I kept it out from the packaging but it’s still strong. I’m thinking of washing it, maybe the smell will be lessBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Kelley | October 3, 2022Size MediumThis was for my 10 year old son and it’s perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disappointing costumeBy ??? | February 14, 2022I received the costume yesterday, bought it for my 6 year old.
The face mask I received is hardly like the mask in the photo.
In the picture on your website, it is clear that the mask is rigid, the nose of the Character is standing firmly and looks convenient for the child.
I received a soft and squashed mask; the nose does not stand firm and the mask is inconvenient for the child.
This is very disappointing for both the child and myself.
Noa BaruchBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Ok... costume arrived brokenBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Overall, my son is excited about this costumer- however the mask came with a broken strap. So now I need to figure out how to fix/replace so the mask, which is the best part of the costume- will fit. Disappointing due to price of costume that it arrived defective.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?