Kid's Egyptian Gold Sandals
- Child Egyptian Gold Sandals
- All man-made materials
- Flat sandals have textured anti-slip soles
- Braided gold faux leather straps: 2 across instep, 1 at ankle, 2 around calf, 1 lengthwise
Alright, so you have finally been named the Child Pharaoh and are ready to begin your, hopefully, long reign over the great sands of Ancient Egypt. Of course, what is better than being King than being a God-King!? Especially as a little kiddo!? Well, one major advantage is that your grand guardians will still probably make sure that you’ve got all of your important royal regalia ready for you before you move out to address all of your beloved followers!
Headdress, check. Gold-lined robe? Check! Did you remember the serpent cane, enchanted by the mighty deity Ra… who is kind of yourself? Yessir! But… did you remember your gold-braided sandals? Mmm. Well, good thing that we’re looking out for you. With these Child Egyptian Gold Sandals, you can be sure that you are looking royally rad but also leave enough free foot space for you to curl your toes in the sand and maybe get the quick kiss from some of your servants.
|X-Small||Footbed (heel to toe)||6 1/2"||17cm|
|X-Small||Shoe Size||Big Kids 9-10||Big Kids 9-10|
|Small (Big Kids 11-12)||Footbed (heel to toe)||7"||18cm|
|Small (Big Kids 11-12)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 11-12||Big Kids 11-12|
|Medium (Big Kids 13-1)||Footbed (heel to toe)||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Medium (Big Kids 13-1)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 13-1||Big Kids 13-1|
|Large (Big Kids 2-3)||Footbed (heel to toe)||8"||20cm|
|Large (Big Kids 2-3)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 2-3||Big Kids 2-3|
|X-Large (Big Kids 4-5)||Footbed (heel to toe)||8 1/2"||22cm|
|X-Large (Big Kids 4-5)||Shoe Size||Big Kids 4-5||Big Kids 4-5|
- runs smallBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018My daughter wears a size 3 and these shoes were WAY tightWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Did not fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Love it.. but didn’t fit.By Current Customer | May 29, 2018Beautiful, just as pictured/described. However, the bottom straps are too tight, my daughter feet were too wide to fit. I read the return policy afterwards.. apparently if you open the package you can’t return it.. the price is too costly to try another size.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry these didn't fit, and it sounds like there is some confusion regarding the return of certain items. We know that customers will need to try on their items, however as long as they are still in new/unused condition you are able to return them. The only exceptions here include undergarments, wigs, and anything that would be in a blister packaging. Shoes however can be returned and if you need further help with that, just reach out to Customer Service!