Women's Egyptian Sandals
- Pair of Shoes
- All man-made materials
- Makes it easy to "walk like an Egyptian"
- Braided straps
- Straps fasten w/ metal buckles
- Anti-slip tread
- NOTE: These are designed for a snug fit. Please consider this when choosing your size.
Oh, whey oh, when it is time to slide your feet up the street and strike some fantastic poses on the streets of Cairo or the slave pens of the Huts, everyone knows that you need to be living in perfect style or things could go wrong very quickly. Ask any successful old world gal and they can tell you that the first missed step on the road to success will lead you tumbling down to disaster, whether it is Cleopatra’s hidden serpent, the unexpected burning love of Aphrodite, or Leia’s capture and soon-to-be chained up servitude. What could have turned all those steps right, they all have to wonder!
But, the answer is clear and bright as gleaming gold. If anyone is going to walk like an Egyptian, they need to do it in the right shoes! These Women’s Egyptian Sandals are the perfect accessory for all manner of guises, whether you’re the Queen of the Nile, an ancient goddess of Olympus, or even if you need to get the right footing to take down a slovenly monster crime boss in a galaxy far away. The synthetic material is anti-slip—very important for when you are dealing with slug-men—and feature adjustable buckles, gorgeous looking braided straps, and an open toe. You’ll be dancing like an Egyptian in these splendid sandals, oh, whey oh!
|Size 6||Footbed (heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 7||Footbed (heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 8||Footbed (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 8||Height||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 9||Footbed (heel to toe)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 9||Height||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 10||Footbed (heel to toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|11||Footbed (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
- Women's Egyptian SandalBy Barbara Koster | November 24, 2018I wear a number 7 sandal,, but ordered a number 8. It is still too small and too narrow for my foot. No one bothered to explain that it was from CHINA. I should have ordered a number 9 or 10. I need them so urgently and paid a lot of money for taxes in South Africa. Now I can't even wear them to our end of the year function. I'll just have to give them away to someone else. WHAT A PITY!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Women's Egyptian Sandal Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Women's Egyptian Sandal No (0)Monster Responds...I'm so sorry those sandals didn't work out for you, I have reached out to you through your order to resolve this. Thank you for the feedback!
- Nice sandalsBy Current Customer | September 26, 2017I bought these shoes to go with a costume and they fit great. I have smaller calves and they stayed up.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Small strapsBy Ckae | November 1, 2021Size Size 9Straps to go around calves short and accommodate very this legs only. If you have any calve at all skip this. But would look cute with consume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 2, 2019Shoes were comfortable, looked as appears in photo on site, sized perfect fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Look great!By Lisa | November 17, 2018These looked great with my angel costume, but the have no structure to them so they're not very comfy. Perfect for a few hours at a costume party though! They helped to complete my look and will be in my wardrobe for years to come! They seem to be made well, so they'll last for years!Was this review helpful to you?
- Egyptian sandalsBy Current Customer | June 20, 2017NOT happy with purchase. Too large and very uncomfortable. couldnt wear return purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit large legs!By Cynthia Johnson | December 13, 2015I have large calves they fit just fine and look great with the Cleo costume!Was this review helpful to you?