Deluxe Short Cleopatra Wig
- 100% polyester synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Styled as shoulder-length bob with bangs and no part
- Glittery headpiece not included
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Cleopatra is revered for her beauty to this day. But did you know she was a master of pageantry too? Case in point, in 41 BC Cleopatra had an appointment to meet the triumvir Mark Antony. Now, we’ve all had meetings. If we really feel like putting on airs we might put on a little makeup, do something classy with our hair, even paint our nails. But Cleopatra had a golden barge with purple sails and silver oars made just for the occasion, and she rode up to the Roman beneath a gilded canopy while her servants fanned her and burned sweet incense around her. Needless to say, Antony was rather impressed. Think about that next time you need to make a great first impression.
This shoulder length bob with bangs is another fine way to make a great impression. If you’re shooting for the Cleopatra look, it’s impossible to overdo it -- the pharaoh wasn’t known for her subtlety. This wig also works for Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AdequateBy poodlegal | October 8, 2016It is adequate for my costume and for the price I paid. By the time I pay for this one and pay shipping to return it, I could have spent a little more and bought a better wig, because when I removed it from the bag, the ends were bent and hanging sideways. The strands of the hair were buckled. The bag it was in was too small for the wig. I am going to try to correct all this with a very "not too hot" curling iron. I've already tried hair spray and large rollers with limited success. Love the costume and the accessories I purchased but this was a BIG disappointment - not up to Halloween Costume's usually good standards.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy gil | March 31, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Cheaply madeWas this review helpful to you?