Egyptian Staff Accessory
- 6-Piece Staff
- Molded plastic pieces twist together
- Measures approx. 70" long when assembled
- Exclusively, made by us!
The Symbol of Life
It might be simple, but the Ankh is a powerful symbol. It's the loopy shape on the top of this Egyptian Staff Accessory! In Ancient Egypt, the Ankh represented life and a sign of protection. The symbol was often held by pharaohs and gods as a symbol of their power over life and death.
Of course, this Egyptian Staff Accessory is just a simple staff. Our costume designers created it to capture the look of classic staves held by deities in the ancient world. It won't give you any power over life and death, but it will add an authentic look to your pharaoh costume!
Design & Details
This Egyptian Staff brings you a classic look that's perfect with any Ancient Egyptian costume! The staff is made out of molded plastic and comes in 6 separate pieces that twist together to form a full staff. It comes in a metallic gold color and the top piece has an Ankh symbol to give it a powerful look!
King Tut to Cleo
From King Tut to Cleopatra, many different pharaohs would rock this simple symbol. That's why if you plan on dressing up like your favorite Egyptian leader, then you'd better bring this staff along with you.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cheap PlasticBy JS1985 | November 5, 2022The picture makes it look gold and shiny but it's actually a cheap dull green looking plastic. Absolutely worthless.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Mike | October 29, 2022Probably one of the worst accessories I've ever gotten. If I had seen this in person I wouldn't have given it a second thought. It's separated into multiple parts that screw together and it's cheap plastic so it curves the staff and has no stability at all. The decoration on top is covered with tabs from the making process and overall it's just incredibly cheap. Don't waste your money!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Luz | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Samriklown | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?