Glow in the Dark Skeleton Costume for Kids
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 91% polyester, 9% spandex stretch-knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper from waist to base of neck
- Hands and feet are fully enclosed
- Hood portion closes w/ strip of hook & loop fastener up the back
- Hood can be lowered for vision, eating & drinking
- Printed skeleton on suit front glows in the dark after exposure to strong light
Is there a Halloween look that is as timeless as a skeleton costume? Sure, there are lots of classic costumes mixed among all the superheroes and mermaids, but we aren’t sure if any of them can hold up to a skeleton suit. Think about it. Skeletons are equal parts creepy and comical—they’re always leaping out of closets and then immediately collapsing on themselves. Plus, skeletons give us plenty of opportunity to tell too many dad-jokes to our children. Here are a few of our favorites that you can try out with your kiddos, just in time for the Halloween season!
Why do skeletons hate the fall?
The wind cuts right through them!
What do you call a skeleton that uses a doorbell?
A dead ringer!
When does a skeleton laugh?
When something tickles their funny bone!
Did we tickle your funny bone at all? Perhaps not, those jokes were bone dry… still nothing? Alright, well either way, our jokes raise a couple excellent points about children dressing like skeletons for Halloween. Since they can scare us out of our skins, they must use their manners by ringing the neighbors’ doorbells. And they need to be dressed properly for the weather.
Since skeletons have no skin, we can assume they are rather affected by the chilly winds of the fall. That’s not a great way to spend a night of trick-or-treating, but with this Skeleton Costume, your kiddo will be wrapped from head to toe in a polyester-spandex blend hooded jumpsuit. The hood will help keep the heat in but also can be lowered so that the wearer is able to enjoy their Halloween treats. Skeletons, in the dark, are a little tricky to see sometimes (that’s why they’re so good at spooking us from closets) but the printed skeleton on this jumpsuit glows in the dark, so you’ll be able to see your kiddo all Halloween night.
Get your kiddo ready for a classically spooky and fun Halloween with this Glow Skeleton Costume. They’ll have the appearance of a creepily glowing skeleton but won’t need to worry about the chilly wind cutting through their bones. Of course, they’ll also keep the neighborhood laughing as they stroll the street singing trick-or-treat!
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
- JUST OKBy Arianna | November 13, 2022Costume is one piece bodysuit, fit was good. We did a trunk or treat during the day and he seemed to do ok. Halloween night in the dark, he couldn't see and had to wear it with the hood part off.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Karyn | October 4, 2022I would not recommend this costume because you can't see thorugh the eye holes. How is my kid going to be able navigate around the neighborhood?Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Chrissy | October 21, 2021Size SmallThe costume is actually good quality but unfortunately you CANT see through the mask/hood! And it pulls down forward to expose your head. It looks dumb.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy Debbie | October 19, 2021Size MediumBuaght an all black costume just like this two years ago and now purchased this one it's awesome and great for trick or treating it glows in the dark perfect . Recommend this product my granddaughter loves itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?