Adult Voodoo Dude Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Monkey Hands
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket has vest panels sewn into side & shoulder seams
- Vest fastens w/ silver-tone filigree buttons
- Jacket fastens w/ center-front buttons; second row of buttons gives double-breasted look
- Printed graphics on jacket, sewn-on monkey hands hanging from cord
- Molded vinyl skull mask covers upper half of face; elastic security band
- Foam hat has sewn-on bones, skull w/ faux gem
- Gloves, rubber snake & necklaces shown in photo are not included
Atibon Legba, Open the gate for me
Open the gate for me Papa that I may pass
When I return I will thank the Loa
Yeah, so, we're gonnnnna stop ya right there. That's enough voodoo for us!! But if you'd like to cast spells, create hexes, and practice old school voodoo, there's not going to be a better look to accomplish it in than this Adult Voodoo Dude costume. This off-the-wall look will transform you into a character who's ready to slowly torture the poor souls who fall out of his favor.
With a stylish suit coat, and macabre details that only a true voodoo practitioner would show off, no one is going to have any trouble identifying you as a master of the dark arts. A molded skull mask and foam hat will keep your real identity safely hidden, and printed details and a false vest front add just the right touches. Add a few prop accessories like a snake and a voodoo doll (depicted accessories sold separately), and you're sure to find yourself casting real hexes in no time. Give your loved ones a warning before you put on this costume, because we're sure there's going to be some wicked spells going down!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Missing Monkey HandsBy Current Customer | October 20, 2016I was a little disappointed that the monkey hands were not included in the package as claimed. They add that extra Creepiness to the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cost is Too HIGH for what you getBy Lisa | September 21, 2020The quality is poor. The top hat you put together from 3 pieces. No accessories included except for hat band and a mask.
Delivery was pretty quick for costumes. Still waiting on accessories to be delivered, which had to be purchased separately. Accessories were priced fair I feel.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018This is a well-made costume for the price. I added a few accessories and ended up with not only a scary costume but a well done one. I will be buying from Halloweencostumes.com again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good QualityBy Current Customer | November 2, 2016Decent costume but it runs small. I would order one size larger.. This is not usual as other costumes were true to size. Fast delivery, Great customer service. (I returned this and ordered another costume that came in a larger size.)Was this review helpful to you?