Voodoo Conjuring Applique
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- Molded latex appliances
- Application & removal instructions printed on package
- Spirit gum and spirit gum remover (each sold separately) are needed to apply & remove
- Each appliance measures approx. 2.5"W x 3"H
- A small slit at center of each appliance allows very limited vision - please don't try to drive!
- Add to the gruesome look with makeup and fake blood (each sold separately)
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
It's not that you're rude. It's just that you're more important than other people. Everyone else can wait in line: You should be able to cut in front and order your triple-shot venti caramel mocha with a shot of espresso and goat milk (or whatever) because you have places to go and things to do, ya know? It's no big deal that you cut in front of that voodoo priestess this morning. She looked pretty upset, but she'll probably get over it...right?
It's clear to see that you are committed to a gruesome Halloween look! This Voodoo Conjuring Applique will help you achieve your ghoulish goals. The latex prosthetics are molded to look like a pair of eyes that have been agonizingly stapled shut using rusty metal. Each opening in the "flesh" is puckered and red for extra ick factor. Once applied, have a helper add a little fake blood for the finishing touch (and then ask them to stick around to help you figure out where you're going).
Looking for a truly terrifying accessory? Look no further! Literally - this applique won't allow you to look, but trust us, you'll be amazing.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review