Kids Skeleton Zombie Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Chest Piece
- Pants w/ Attached Bones
- Pair of Gloves
- Skeleton mask has vinyl face, cheesecloth hood that covers entire head
- Mask has black mesh over the eyes, will limit vision
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% EVA foam bones
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back; jagged edges
- Foam bones w/ green guts are attached to the torso & legs
- Gloves have foam bones on backs
- Pants have elastic waistband, jagged cuffs
It's all fun and games until someone gets bitten
Your kid has always been a fan of anything even remotely scary. So, you knew when he discovered zombies you were going to be in for a fright. He loves to hide behind doors, and jump out at you. He loves putting fake spiders in weird places. So, you know he will want to be one of the dead who walk among us.
He will get bitten by the zombie bug. He will study the way zombies walk. The slight drag of the left foot. Arms held out in front, reaching for the squishy pink brains of anyone nearby. He will practice the grunts, and moans of the undead creatures. Waiting for his turn to be one of them. His turn to taste gummy brains.
This skeleton zombie costume comes with a top, pants, mask, and a pair of gloves. The shirt and pants both features attached foam sections with skeletal details. It also gets a lot of its scare factor from the latex skeleton mask with mesh over the eyes. Skeleton gloves are the finishing touch. This classic costume is sure to let any kiddo become just the kind of creepy character they'd like to be this Halloween!
The scary side
So, this Halloween let him embrace his scary side. Give him this Kids Skeleton Zombie Costume so that he can join the legions of the undead. He will be impressed by the frightful decaying bones, ready to go scare all your neighbors into giving him chocolate. His candy bag held in one of his outstretched hands. Walking with the perfect limp, the one he practiced all month. And if you are feeling in the mood you can even make him a strawberry-kiwi JELL-O brain. A little treat for your zombie to sink his little teeth into.
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||16" - 34"||41cm - 86cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pant Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||19" - 38"||48cm - 97cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Length||33"||84cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||22" - 42"||56cm - 107cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pant Length||36"||91cm|
- Great costumeBy Shauna | November 9, 2022Height 5'0" | Weight 85 | Size Large (12-14)My 12 year old son picked this out for his costume this year. He loved it. Fit was great, was comfortable and everybody loved it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kid very pleasedBy Tristan | October 5, 2022Looks just like the picture. Son is very happy. The green material is like mesh, very thin. The skeleton parts are soft foam (not hard plastic!) so it’s comfortable. Decent costume! Son is 45lbs and small fits perfect.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2022Size Medium (8-10)Fit as expected and good quality. Light weight is a plus since we live in Florida. Roomy enough for warm clothes underneath for colder climates.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Anonymous | February 5, 2022Height 125 cm | Weight 22 kg | Size Medium (8-10)Fits perfectly, well made, my son loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Short sleeves, uncomfortable maskBy Max | October 22, 2021Size Medium (8-10)My 11 yr old son is almost 5 feet tall, on the slender side. Based on the measurement chart I bought a medium. The pants fit OK, but the sleeves are too short. And the mask is of port quality: very low visibility through the mesh, and a bulge protruding towards the right of his nose. He can’t wear it comfortably for more than a minute.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 14, 2019Costume high quality and beautifulWas this review helpful to you?
- My son loves it!By Current Customer | October 11, 2016Great qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Great! but size is waaaay off.By petersonk01 | October 9, 2015My son is 46" tall, will be 6 in one month, and weighs 50lbs. the XS (3T-4T) fits him perfectly. the pants are not as long as in the pic shown on this website, but the fringe still has a "fall" on top of the shoe.Was this review helpful to you?