Skull & Bones Skeleton Adult Morphsuit Costume
- 95% polyester/5% spandex stretch fabric
- Fastens w/ 2-way zipper at center back
- Head, hands & feet fully enclosed
- All-over graphic print of scrambled bones
- Also available in child size
If you want to be something truly terrifying this Halloween, you’ll need to step your game up. The easiest way to do so, in our opinion, is with this brutal Skull and Bones Skeleton Morphsuit. If this doesn’t give people nightmares, we don’t know what will!
This morphsuit won’t transform you into just another bonehead that looks like he escaped from a high school biology classroom. No, this one-piece will truly make you a terror in the night. Don’t settle for looking like a regular ole skeleton that wondered too far from the boneyard. Those costumes are way over played. Go for a more original look this year. With this morphsuit you’ll transform into some sort of demonic creature from the depths of Hell! Just look at that scary face covering the torso of this costume. If haunting people’s nightmares, is what you aim to do this Halloween then you really need to look no further. We know, without a doubt, that this is the costume for you. The best thing about this morphsuit is that it is all you will need. Most other costumes have a butt-load of accessories in order to complete the horrific illusion. However this morphsuit is sure to get some good screams, needing nothing else but a body to wrap itself around!
Kick your Halloween up a notch this year when you transform into a creature that no one can name or define. You’ll surely be an image that haunts dreams for years to come!
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
- wonderfulBy marc boudreau | October 2, 2016perfect fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 174 | Size LargeThe costume was much tighter than anticipated and I had to give it to my son. The biggest problem is that it is very hard to see out of. If you have a smart phone, it will be very hard to operate while wearing the costume due to the gloves. The logo on the butt also detracts from the scary image.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cool CostumeBy Current Customer | October 20, 2019Costume fits me well and it was comfortable. Costume is very cool. The only thing I would change was to us Velcro attachment to connect shirt, pants and mask separately instead of body suit. Also some cushion soles for the bottom of the feet for walking around outside the home.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Suit, with costume ruining logoBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018The Morphsuit is AWESOME! The big "Morphsuit" logo on the butt SUCKS AND COMPLETELY RUINS THE COSTUME. !!BUYER BEWARE!!Was this review helpful to you?