Child Navy Seal Black Team 6 Costume
- Helmet w/ Movable Visor
- Pair of Knee Pads
- Face Mask
- Plastic grenade
- 2 Plastic Knives
- Toy Binoculars
- Cell Phone
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Black jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Vest has ''U.S. Navy Seals Team 6'' & zipper pockets printed on it
- Foam knee pads have elastic leg bands
- Triangular black bandana has a skull printed on it
- Plastic helmet has translucent green visor that swivels up & down
- Accessories include plastic grenade, 2 knives, binoculars, cell phone & compass
- NOTE: Gloves, boots & belt shown in photo are each sold separately
Not all heroes wear capes
Some soldiers train their entire lives in the most intense situations and conditions in order to become the best of the best protectors of their country they can be. They then dress up in all black going on some of the toughest, super stealthy missions we've ever heard of! When it comes to doing crazy tough things like that, there's no one better than the Navy special ops - and Seal Team 6 are the cream of the crop. And to be the best of the best, they only take the very best of the best soldiers!
They also don't take pre-teens, so your little guy can't make it in... yet! But with our child Navy Seal Black Team 6 costume, he can live out his dream of being one of the elite soldiers called in to accomplish the most difficult of missions. This ensemble includes black jumpsuit that secures up the back, an official-looking vest, and skeleton printed gloves and a bandana. You'll also receive a plastic helmet and plenty of toy soldier accessories for play.
While he'll be actually bein the backyard on the swing set with a little imagination he'll be ready to rappel from a helicopter straight into the next mission make his country proud! This costume will prepare him for the real deal in no time! The knee pads will make his ducking and dodging from imaginary danger easier. He'll have a blast looking through the toy binoculars and sending intel back base through the cell phone. He can even get his friends together to make a team of his own.
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- bummed theres no gloves as shownBy Casey | October 3, 2015I like it, its a decent costume for the most part but it's shown with skeleton gloves and it doesn't say that you have to buy those separately like it does about the boots. Overall it's a good costume and was delivered quickly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 5, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Paul | August 27, 2020Very Good!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | November 5, 2019This costume was pretty cheap but did the trick. Mask was pretty flimsy and bent from shipping. Had I paid more for the costume I would have been upset but for $20, I wasn’t expecting high quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Esty | March 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | October 23, 2018For the amount that was paid for this costume it’s very cheaply madeWas this review helpful to you?
- Broken HelmetBy Anonymous | September 27, 2017Hello,
Received this costume, everything was great except the helmet was broken.Was this review helpful to you?
- My son likes it but a little disappointed in the mask.By Current Customer | October 21, 2016The helmet fits my small 10yo son just fine as does the very thin jump suit. The knee pads are just round cloth with elastic that is too big but can easily be fixed. My son loves it - esp. the weapons that can be velcroed to his vest. He looks just like the picture. The one drawback is that the skeleton mask is actually a little, tiny handkerchief that only covers the nose and mouth. My son wasn't too disappointed (bc he likes the weapons), and I actually prefer it b/c he can wear the kerchief to school (no masks allowed) and he will be able to see well while trick-or-treating. Overall, son is happy so I give it thumbs up.Was this review helpful to you?
- bad qualityBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015I return this item, the size is too big for kids size and the quality is very poor, is overprice and the helmet coming in bad shape and the packing broken, really disappointment with this store.Was this review helpful to you?