Witch Prop Decoration
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
Not many people are aware of this, but witches don't start out as warped, crotchety old weirdos. Like anybody else, most young witches are hopeless idealists trying to eke out a living. But magical beings aren't always in demand. So in a particularly tough year, most witches will hole up in old cottages deep in the forest, subsisting on roots and berries, which makes them a little nutty. That harsh lifestyle takes a toll on their bodies, which forces them to waste a lot of time foraging for rare flowers and mushrooms with restorative properties. And with deer, squirrels, and other witches for competition, these rare flowers and mushrooms are hard to come by.
This witch is about sixty-seven inches in height. That's pretty tall, especially after spending most days scouring caves and hunching along the riverbank, trying to scare up the ingredients for a simple rejuvenation potion. If you'd give her a place to stay and a couple of props, we're sure she'd do her best to delight (or frighten) passers-by all season long.
- Stands approximately 67" tall
- 62" wingspan with arms fully extended
- Latex face and hands
- Wire in arms to pose as desired
- Foam covers arms to add fullness
- Woven canvas and synthetic materials
- Wooden base attaches to decoration with screws
- Witch Prop
- Wooden Stand
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!