Animated Moving Books
- Book Decoration
- Decoration measures 7"L x 6"W x 8"H
- When button is pressed, books tilt or slide, and object makes creepy sounds
- Requires 4 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) needed to open battery compartments
A Real Pageturner
Is there anything better than a great ghost story? Autumn is the best time for curling up with a creepy book. Whether you're getting your spine tingles from consuming a horror novel, fireside or you're telling your children ghost stories as they soak it all up with wide-eyed abandoned, it's a tradition that has spanned the centuries! Sure, the stories might make you aware of how creeky your house is like never before but it's worth it, right? Plus maybe now you'll get motivated to fix that vent that keeps "tap, tap, tapping" outside your bedroom door. What vent, you say? Uh oh, you might be in trouble.
Assuming that your house isn't already teeming with spirits, most ghost story fans start looking for ways to make their homes creepier come autumn. After all, you're in a spooky mood. Why shouldn't everyone else who comes into your home sympathize? These unassuming moving books are sure to get the spines of both young and old Halloween revelers tingling! It's time to turn a page in your Halloween decor and get interactive! Running on AA batteries, these books move about whenever anyone comes too close. Anyone who gets too scared ought to start judging books by their covers! With hilarious author pun names, these books will be trick and a treat even when they're turned off!
What a Novel Idea!
So, are you ready to take your interior Halloween game to the next level? We can't wait, it's going to be fun. You'll find ways to trick people, like making your nephew go grab a recipe book while you're making ghostly marshmallow cupcakes. Or send your sister to go find that novel you want her to borrow that happens to reside right next to your new set of ghostly tales. The mischevious opportunities are endless. People might doubt your taste in literature after this but we wouldn't read to much into it.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 11, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?