Spike the Skeleton Dog
- Dog Prop
- Molded plastic skeleton dog prop w/ movable tail and head
- Molded and painted skeleton dog details
- Length of dog from nose to tail is 46"
- Head is disconnected for packaging, neck snaps into place on spine
When you’re the life of the party, you can’t have anyone showing you up. Occasionally you need a reliable guard that can keep the unwanted from tarrying too long at the party or at least to make sure that they do not stand too long in the doorway. There shouldn’t be any doubt that you are the grand Pulbah of your party, given your amazing garb and carefully chosen costuming showing elegance, class, and just enough of an intimidating aura subtly placed so that people have an instinctive sense that you are a welcoming and gracious host… but there is a limit to your benevolence! At the same time, you can’t spend the whole party policing the area. You need a little help.
Worry not! We have the perfect and spooky Friend of Man ready to watch your back. Spike, the Skeleton Dog is the perfect companion for your party… or even for general watch dog antics! With a creepy look that perfectly replicates the canine skeletal system, you can be sure that your guardian does not need to be fed, watered, or even let outside. You’re welcome to take him for walks, but he’s usually more content to watch with its eerie empty eyes.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect!!By Anonymous | December 31, 2018I tried buying this dog from a different store and got one with a Mastiffs head instead, I brought from here and they brought the beautiful Dobie! No damages at all and super fast shipping, came a week early.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sit, Spike, Sit!By halloweenscreamqueen | June 17, 2016He's the size of a Doberman!! Obviously, not anatomically correct, but really cool! The only caveat is that, once you snap his head on (it's detached for shipping), you can't remove it later for easier storage. (Which means he won't fit back in the box he was shipped in!). Nice quality, well made, and inexpensive on this website. Highly recommend this guy!Was this review helpful to you?
- GRRRRRRRRRRReatBy Jo Holmes | July 28, 2016totally loved it cant wait to Halloween to display it
was delivered early by three days. It was bigger than I expected.Was this review helpful to you?