Rotting Animated Ringmaster
- Animated Figure (comes in pieces, assembly required)
- Plug Adapter
- Figure is approx. 7 feet tall when assembled
- Easy-to-follow illustrated assembly instructions
- Plugs into a standard US wall outlet
- Activated by step-on pressure pad or by infrared sensor
- When activated, eyes glow, figure's head & torso sway side-to-side, & figure says one of 6 phrases
- For indoor or covered-porch use only--do not allow figure to get wet
- NOTE: The included AC adapter may not be compatible for use outside the United States
We don't know why so many folks argue about clowns; we're going to put it all to rest. Some people think they're funny. Others just think that they're poor misunderstood souls who need some compassion. Us? Well, we know the truth. One look at this Animated Rotting Ringmaster made it abundantly clear! Clowns are evil creatures put on this Earth to give us nightmares and strike fear into the heart of every human being on the planet.
Don't believe us? Well, just hang this ringmaster decoration up in your home for a month or two and see how you feel about clowns afterward! See how your neighborhood feels about them afterwards. Seriously, conduct a poll.
This bone-chilling decoration says you take this time of year seriously. The whole figure is approximately seven feet tall when assembled, which is easy with the included instructions. It plugs into a standard US wall outlet and is activated by a step-on pressure pad or by an infrared sensor -- triggering its eyes to glow, its head and torso to sway, and to say one of a few phrases. Don't let it get wet though. Keep it indoors or under a covered porch, because you can't let it go on the fritz and lead your neighbors think you're anything other than a serious Halloweentime decorator.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review