Skeleton Bat Prop
Item # SN28045 / Read Reviews (3) Write A Review
or 4 interest-free payments of $2.00 with Information
Items Out Of Stock
- Standard: TBD
- Skeleton Bat
- Approx. 6" tall w/ 11" wingspan
- Head rotates, jaw opens & closes. No other moving parts
There are over 950 different known species of bats in the world and scientists estimate that the total number including ones undiscovered is closer to 1200! One little known fact is that we actually have a very rare species of bat that likes to hang out around all of our Halloween stuff. We call him Frederick but our mad scientists have named him the Skeleton Bat. Don't let his lack of skin fool you; this bat means business. He's skilled when it comes to swooping and his screeches are deafening, so we guess you could say he's battier than any other species out there. He usually only comes out with all his friends during Halloween.
They love to crash parties though, and they're positive they could make yours this season so much fun! They're only half a foot tall and just under a foot wide at the wingspan, so they'll fit just about anywhere, whether that means hanging them from a ceiling or propping them up on a shelf.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 12, 2018These are great! The heads turn and the jaws open. And it will be easy to attach them to our headstones in our graveyard at Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Skeleton Bat PropBy Nancy Burrer | September 20, 2022Great prop with moveable parts in the jaw.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?