Skull with Movable Jaw
- Approx.L 7" x W 5"
- Jaw can move up and down
Trust us, we get it. You see this skull decoration and instantly feel the desire to grab it while you start reciting Hamlet's "to be or not to be" monologue, right? We mean this in the kindest way possible, but please don't. This skull hates being mistaken for Yorick, the deceased court jester. In fact, he's been known to bite off the fingers of those that taunt him with the over-stated soliloquy.
How can a simple Halloween prop dismember anyone, you ask? That is the question, correct? Well, why don't you go right on ahead and place your finger near his movable jaw. See what happens when you mention the name 'Shakespeare' around him. Just don't say we didn't warning ya! Place this creepy bonehead anywhere around your home to add a hint of creepiness with ease. Take your haunted house to the next level with this spooky skull! Just remember to warn any guests that feel the urge to do their impression of the melancholy and somewhat deranged Prince of Denmark.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 7, 2021Worked great for what I needed it for! Removed the lower jaw, plugged the holes, gave it a craniotomy. Painted & jeweled to use as vases for the floral centerpieces for our wedding! Looks great!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What great vision! I'm sure they will look great at your wedding.
- Five StarsBy Katherine | August 23, 2021Perfect for my Halloween Display!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- skull with movable jawBy Current Customer | June 7, 2016These skulls will work perfectly for my project.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Nice SkullBy Anonymous | February 29, 2016Very nice skull. Was able to remove the jaw for half skull. Looking to buy a few more.Was this review helpful to you?
- Superb skull!By timewarrior | November 9, 2014very nice skull with moving mouth and aged look. looks very realistic and is life sized.Was this review helpful to you?