Moss Grave Breaker Skeleton Decoration
- Ground Stake
- Molded plastic skull & hands, synthetic hair
- Arms are foam-covered wire, can be posed as desired
- Skull is 7" high, arm span up to 45" depending on pose
- Figure is draped with gauze & cheesecloth cloak
- Ground stake fits into underside, and into ground to anchor figure
No Rest for the Wicked
Some bodies just can't be laid to rest. Sure, they might stay underground for a little while. You might even think that you're in the clear. But sooner or later, the wicked spirit will complete their underground scheming and begin to make their way to the surface, scratching up through the soil slowly but surely. And when this undead creature pops up above the mossy surface, who knows what they'll do next? Whether they end up scratching at your home's windows or haunting the local countryside, whatever they do once they're free of the grave is sure to be wicked!
This moss-breaker skeleton is the perfect addition to your graveyard scene. Designed to look like it's crawled out of the ground, this skeleton is dressed in tattered, lightweight rags. The arms span just under 4 feet wide while the seven-inch skull has a wide grin and a white wig.
Setting The Scene
This moss breaker figure is ready to tell an eerie story! Pair this skeleton with any of our gravestone props or fence decor. You could even turn on a fog machine to achieve that unholy graveyard feel. Whether this spooky character is part of the scene or it's emerging out of the ground on its own, this figure is sure to send shivers down the spine of anyone that passes it by!
|Standard||Arm Span||up to 45"||up to 114cm|
- Five StarsBy Olivia Kestenbaum | September 8, 2021Bought for my great grandson...he loves it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for halloween graveyardBy Cathy | June 26, 2022Another nice addition for our graveyard display! Simple but effective to scare trick or treaters!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?