Double Trouble Skeleton Doberman Decoration
- Doberman Skeleton
- Plastic skeleton double headed doberman
- Doberman has moveable jaw
- Eyes light up, makes barking and growling noises
- Requires 3x AA batteries
- On/off switch
- Can be used outdoors
- Measures approximately 20" tall x 30" long (38" long including tail)
Trust the Bark
Sometimes the bark is worse than the bite. At other times the bite is just as bad, if not worse! Say, for instance, you're wandering around a cemetery during the witching hour. You hear two dogs growling and barking right behind you. If you turned around, you might see this double-trouble Doberman right on your heels. At this moment, we wouldn't suggest trying to talk your way out of your predicament. No "good doggies" are going to help you here. Nope, these pups are straight up from the underworld and they're here to protect the graveyard from anyone who might disturb the spirits' slumber. One bite from these doggos and you might be wandering the earth apart from your mortal form in a matter of minutes. So yeah, listen to the bark, it's a lot better than the bite!
At just over three feet tall, this double-trouble Doberman will be a great guardian for your Halloween display! The two heads move when sound-activated. Running on two AA batteries, there's no need to worry about plugging this beastie in. Simply turn on your double-headed doggy and watch as it frightens anyone who gets a little too close!
- Really good looking skeleton, but. . .By Tim | March 18, 2022So, the quality of the build is good.
The coloring is good.
The sound is great, each head has a different bark tone that alternates.
It doesn't fold up like other skeletons.
It loses two stars, because unlike every single other Halloween skeleton we own, the legs cannot be tucked to make it smaller and store it away for the rest of the year.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?