14in Magic Cauldron Decoration
- Plastic cauldron
- Plastic green 3D bubble on the top to look like the cauldron is bubbling
- 3D skulls on the side of the cauldron
- Plastic chain attached to hang it up
- Measures approx. 14" tall
- On/off switch on the bottom
- Change colors, makes loud sound effects
- Requires 3x AAA batteries (demo batteries included)
Weird Words Whispered
How do you get in touch with your magic side? Do you pick up little sparkly stones and imagine that they have a unique vibration? Do you whisper secret words into warm and windy nights? Do you stand in the rain? Or perhaps your magic side comes out when you're stirring up a pot of soup. No matter how you get in touch with your magic side, you'll feel like the magic has arrived once you receive this wild magic cauldron. Once you purchase this cauldron, you'll know that toil and trouble are sure to arrive at your doorstep. You might want to work on your magic words in the meantime!
Create the perfect witchy scene with this petite yet brilliant witch's cauldron. The pot has a metallic look with a skull embossed on one side. The top of the cauldron is a bright green with bubbles to make it look like a magic potion is getting stirred up. The chain makes this cauldron easy to hang in a range of places. Whether you're creating a magical scene outside or inside, this is sure to be the element that'll make your witchy Halloween display complete!
- NOT 14" TALL!!!!!!By hippiechic3x3 | October 10, 2022The cauldron is cute and the sounds are ok, but it is NOT 14" tall. It is 14" from the top of the chain to the bottom of the cauldron. The cauldron itself is 6" tall. This is VERY small. The measurement of the description needs to be changed because it is VERY misleading!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- A little small, but very spooky.By larry | October 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?