Kids Panda Pajama Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Pandas live exclusively in China and better zoos across the world. They eat bamboo, but we’ve discovered that they’re not above eating cotton candy if the zoo staff doesn’t see you throw it to them. (It can’t be bad for them -- cotton is a plant after all, right?) Some pandas can talk and know kung fu, and they sound like Jack Black and get movie deals. Outside of that, all we know about pandas is that they like to sleep a lot. We assume they wear silk pajamas, being from China and all.
Whether your kid sleeps a lot or not, why not let them pay tribute to the panda with a sweet set of panda PJ’s? The hood has cute panda eyes and ears, and it’s incredibly low-waisted for maximum comfort and comical effect. Do you know why a panda makes a terrible dinner guest? Because it eats shoots and leaves.
- 100% polyester fleece
- Black arms & legs, white body
- Snaps at center front
- Wrists & ankles have rib knit cuffs
- Soft-sculpted panda face on top of hood
- Also available in adult size
- Hooded Jumpsuit
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!