Girls Hip Panda
- Hooded Top
- Shorts w/ Attached Suspenders
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Hooded shirt has zipper placket at front neckline
- Soft ears sewn to top of hood
- Shorts have elastic back waistband, attached suspenders & stuffed tail
- Suspenders attach to shoulders of top w/ hook & loop fastener
- Fingerless gloves have appliqued paw pads on palms
- Eyeglass frames have no lenses
- Exclusively made by us!
TIME FOR A NEW TREND!
Pandas have a pretty rough lot in life! We all know that they're on troubled lists and their numbers are dwindling, but there are tons of really weird reasons why. Turns out, the adorable bears are incredibly picky and their bodies don't like to agree with the idea. They're a species that just up and decided, "You know what? Bamboo!" Well, turns out that just because a trend seems cool doesn't mean that the body is going to agree with it! 50 pounds or more of plants a day is only enough food to give them energy to sleep!
So, it is time for a brand new movement to inspire those pandas to try something new. And, who better to prompt some new innovations than the hipsters? They come up with all sorts of inventive dining crazes that nobody thought would take off and, suddenly, are everywhere! Once those pandas see what they're missing out on, they're going to start craving avocados, wild nuts, and work on a bit more productive of a vegan diet.
DESIGN & DETAILS
It all has to start somewhere and we think that your kiddo has just the spirit to wake those pandas out of their funk. We forced our in-house designers to deal with a panda diet just to the brink of insanity to ensure they'd have the brightest of ideas for this Hip Panda Costume. The shirt is a sleek bodice with furry, short sleeves and an oversized hood with big black ears. The fur skirt is super short and has suspenders to get the panda geek cred. Finish off the hip look with large rimmed glasses and your tyke will be living panda life on the edge of innovation.
Who knew the solution to the panda problems was just to import a portion of Portland! This Hip Panda costume will bring out the wild side of your child, too!
|X-Small||Top Length||19 1/4"||49cm|
|X-Small||Waist||21" - 26"||53cm - 66cm|
|Small||Top Length||20 1/4"||51cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 27 1/2"||56cm - 70cm|
|Small||Shorts Outseam||11 3/4"||30cm|
|Medium||Waist||23 1/2" - 29"||60cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Shorts Outseam||12 1/2"||32cm|
|Large||Top Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Large||Waist||27 1/2" - 33"||70cm - 84cm|
|Large||Shorts Outseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Large||Top Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|X-Large||Waist||29 1/2" - 35"||75cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Outseam||14 3/4"||37cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size X-SmallOrder for my granddaughter.
She loves it!! She even wore it to play at a public park after trying it on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Great experience, fast, simple and friendly when called for questions. My daughter is very happy with her “hip panda costume”!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love your costumes they are amazingBy MARIELIS | October 25, 2022Roses are red violets are blue I love this place I might use it every single year for Halloween costumes! Keep it up you guys are doing a great job and the costumes and the details that the costume bring are mega amazing -from Isabella Reyes
8 years old I give 5 stars Fun Puerto RicoBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Cynthia Murillo | October 25, 2022Not actual size runs way too small ! Size up x2.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Kway | October 20, 2021Height 4’7” | Weight 54 ibs | Size MediumSuper soft, very good quality. Glasses are empty plastic frames but they look cute and realistic per my 10 year old! Medium was a good choice for my tall but slender panda, it’s a bit baggy so it could fit a more full frame. She absolutely loves it and can’t wait for Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Tony | October 29, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | August 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?