Child Red Panda Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 61% polyester, 33% acrylic, 6% modacrylic faux fur
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
- Mitts have stuffed claws, appliqued paw pads
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted face & ears, plastic eyes & nose on top of hood
- Shoe covers have stuffed claws, hook & loop fastener at back of heel
- Exclusively, made by us!
There’s a long list of critters competing for the place of cutest animal in the world. Why, there’s the fennec fox, with its pointed ears and small stature that make it 100% cuddly. Puppies have always been a contender, especially golden retriever puppies with their fluffy fur and adorable scrunched up faces. Baby bunnies make the list with those little tails and floppy ears. The pygmy marmoset is the dark horse contender, since any monkey the size of a finger could easy break the cute-o-meter. Our money? It’s on the red panda.
Yes, red pandas combine all the adorable traits of a raccoon, a fox and a panda. It rolls them all up into one adorable creature that’s ready to capture your heart and if your child is trying to claw his way to the top of the cutest critters list, then you should probably get this exclusive red panda costume for kids!
Our expert costume designers studied the super-cute look of the creature for many moons before getting to work on this costume. It comes with a full-body jumpsuit, which has black and reddish-brown fur throughout. A furry little tail hangs down from the back of the suit and it also comes with adorable paw mitts and shoe covers. Of course, the best part about this costume is the hood! The hood has a fluffy, soft-sculpted red panda face designed right into the top. All your child has to do is slip it on to be instantly transformed into the cutest species in the world!
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | January 30, 2022Height 130 cm | Weight 32 | Size MediumMy boy is 8 years old
I wish i had a biger size for him
The head is too tigth.
It doesn't overlap with the onesie.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and Great QualityBy Anonymous | August 13, 2018After paying just as much for costumes at Spirit or Party City that don't contain all the accessories and are flimsy with seams falling apart and are basically good for just one use, I was so excited to receive this great quality costume! It comes with everything you need - including mitts and shoe covers! You don't need anything else at all! The fur is soft, stitching is great and everything looked and felt to be good quality. This costume will last! I wasn't sure what size to get because the measurement for Large said 'coming soon'. Last time I waited till close to Halloween to order, the size she needed was gone, so after waiting a month for 'coming soon', I went ahead and ordered extra large just to be safe (better too big than too small) and it turned out to be too big for my 10 year daughter. She is 56 inches tall and weighs about 85 pounds. The Extra Large says it is 59 inches, so I knew the legs would be a little long, but they were REALLY long and the end of the tail dragged on the ground a little. I tried it on myself and it was actually big (legs long) even for me and I am 5'1 (61 inches), 115 pounds. Rather than pay the restocking fee, I just kept the big one for myself (in case she ever wants to do matching costumes) and ordered the Large for her and it fits perfectly. I was worried the legs would be short, but there is still a little extra length for her to wear again next year, She could even wear the body suit part as pajamas or to hang around the house in the winter, if she wants (although the tail would not make it very comfortable to sit or lay down - lol). Great buy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, fuzzy & warmBy Chicago Claire | November 1, 2021I bought this for my 9 year old for Halloween. It’s very cute, fuzzy, warm and thought out pretty well - the paws, head cover and shoe covers really make it a complete costume and he can put it on by himself. The tail is super cute too. My son loved it and so did all his friends. It does shed all over the place like crazy! I’m a bit afraid to wash it. Also, the material is very thin and cheap - I had to buy him a larger size than necessary as his size was out of stock. I attempted to hem the legs and found the material very difficult to work with and a bit fragile. Overall it’s great but for the price point I was expecting a thicker plush material. I recommend it if you absolutely need to have a red panda and you can get it on sale. :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too much to bblBy Hu shv f | October 17, 2020Height i by oWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?