Adult Red Panda Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has front center zipper closure and attached stuffed tail at back
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free hands
- Mitts have stuffed claws, appliqued paw pads
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted face & ears, plastic eyes & nose on top of hood
- Shoe covers have stuffed claws, hook & loop fastener at back of heel
- Exclusively, made by us
Are you tired of being a plain, boring old human? Sure, opposable thumbs and a rational thinking mind are fairly neat, and it’s hard to deny that language and tool are pretty great, but admit it. You’d give up all of that if it meant you got to be a cute, cuddly animal with tons of fluffy fur and an adorable scrunched up animal face! You’d even give up your fancy technology and job if it meant becoming a red panda, living in the forest. It’s okay. You’re among friends, so you can openly admit your design to become an animal. (And we totally won’t tell anyone of your lofty dreams of becoming a furry critter.)
We’ve often dreamed about turning into an animal too. It’s part of the reason that we decided to get into the costume game (it’s the best way to become an animal outside of some experimental bio-engineering). Our costume designers got to work crafting the perfect red panda costume and spent many moons working on this particular anima outfit, which turns you into the lovable red panda!
Yes, this red panda costume for adults comes with everything you need to look like a wild critter! It comes with a full body-jumpsuit that has a hood that’s shaped like a tiny little red panda head. The entire jumpsuit is made out of faux black fur with plenty of reddish-brown accents. The costume also comes with a pair of paw-shaped mitts and a pair of shoe covers.
|Standard||Jumpsuit Length||64 1/2"||164cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||64 1/2"||164cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume for a party, good for trick-or-treatingBy Gerbear | November 9, 2018My son and I both got this red panda costume. I loved everything about it except the feet. On the child's costume, the feet were OK, but for the adult costume, the feet kept going to the side whenever you took more than five steps, and so I had to eventually do without them. The truth is a simple rubber band around the bottom of the sole would have kept the "feet" in place, but I did not know that when we left the house. At a party where you would not do a lot of walking, the feet would be OK. However, if you put them on because you are going to take your son (or daughter) trick-or-treating, the feet are not OK. That said, on a grown-up's costume, the feet can be seem as an accessory, not necessarily a necessity. The head piece is very nice, and the tail is a hoot. This costume would keep you warm in cold weather, too. If the tail was detachable, my son would have used this costume as pajamas, too. It was a really fun costume to wear.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?