Girl's Panda Hooded Jacket Costume
- Hooded Jacket
- 100% polyester
- Separating center-front zipper
- Rib knit sleeve cuffs & waistband, false pocket welts
- Ears sewn to top of hood, tail sewn to back of jacket
- Exclusively, made by us!
A PANDA-BULOUS TRANSFORMATION
Legends tell of mystical monks from hidden realms that have studied since ancient times to understand the way of nature, to find that perfect inner peace and sense of self-understanding. By seeing that they are both unique and also part of the entire world, they come to find a deeper comprehension of their place in the universe. Once attaining this ultimate enlightenment, they can let go of the trappings of their human form and draw from those of the animals.
Such an amazing shapeshifting requires decades — perhaps centuries — to fully master. That's probably why we don't see too many animal hybrids running around these days. But, there are always ways to achieve that sense of balance and insight a little faster. Things that help a young mind that isn't already trapped into banal thinking and can get them to that place of greater wisdom in a fraction of the time!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Assist your kid in leaping forward several decades in their transformative training when you suit them up in this exclusive Panda Hoodie for girls! Our costume designers sought out the monks and survived their grueling trials and came back with the divine inspiration for this faux fur coat in perfect panda style. Your kiddo will love zipping up in the black arms and white torso thanks to the rib knit sleeve cuffs and hugging waistband. But, it is the hood featuring sewn ears and the tail on the back of the jacket that will have everyone else going, "Aww!"
ADORABILITY HIDDEN UP THE SLEEVE
Your girl is probably already pretty cute, but it is always possible to make things even better. With a quick flourish of a jacket and a draw of the hood, your tyke can instantly transform from adorable kid to mystical marvel with this Kid's Panda Hooded Jacket.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 1, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- ItchyBy Kw1213 | December 26, 2021Size SmallSuper itchy. Have to return it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Eh..By Wilsonx5 | October 30, 2021Size X-LargeRuns really big. My daughter wears an adult medium and we originally ordered a 2x. It was huge. Exchanged for xl. That was still pretty big. It looks frumpy. Quality is not there for the price. It’s very thin, cheaply made. Stitching coming apart from moment pulled out of bag all along the zipper. The hood has zero shape and is so huge you would need a massive head for it to fit to. It had no shape. Unfortunate for the price paid. Not worth trying to exchange again when I already paid for shipping back for the other one.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Hoodie - but it ShedsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018This was a good Hoodie, but it sheds everywhere. It ran very large for a girls Hoodie. My daughter usually wears a 10-12 and the small was very large on her. She wore it for several different Halloween parties and trick or treating, and I couldn't wish it, which was annoying. The style was perfect for her costume though.Was this review helpful to you?