Panda Dog Costume
- 100% polyester
- Bodypiece has 2 arm holes and ties to go around the back side
- Headpiece has hook and loop fastener
- THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
THE RAREST PANDA SPECIES EVER
Everyone knows that, sadly, the panda species is a threat of disappearing off the planet. Such a cute creature needs a little help to keep it running around! But, who knew that you could bring home some of the joy of the panda and help remind the world how great they are!?
Well, you can do just that. In no time, you could be bringing in your own panda-pup and watching in delight as they run around the house, jumping up for hugs, and demanding all the treats. (That's probably fair since we're garbing them up in a costume.)
Start the fun at home with this Panda Dog Costume. This front coat and hood will make your pup look like a panda bear running around on its hind legs. The furry coat features the white and black patterns for everyone's favorite bamboo-eating bear and allows your dog's face to pop through the front of the hood. Faux arms at your dog's shoulders will look like excited panda arms when they run towards you.
CARING FOR YOUR PUPPY PANDA
A few things that you need to know: always feed your panda-pup delicious treats in the morning, evening, and after midnight. Really, whenever they want. How can you even avoid this level of cuteness? In fact, you should probably pick up a few extra packs of treats with this Panda Dog Costume.
|X-Small||Chest||12" - 16"||30cm - 41cm|
|X-Small||Neck||10" - 12"||25cm - 30cm|
|Small||Chest||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|Small||Neck||12" - 14"||30cm - 36cm|
|Medium||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Neck||14" - 16"||36cm - 41cm|
|Large||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Large||Neck||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
- Arrived with ripped tie & flimsyBy Current Customer | October 6, 2020Size MediumI bought 2 of these for my dogs, and although they appeared high quality based on the material, the ties they use to attach them to the dog were worthless. One costume already had a tie ripped off. They are just skinny cords that are supposed to tie around your dog in 2 places and they would not hold up at all. I ended up sewing my own straps on and unfortunately the costume would not stay on well. I give it 2 stars for fast shipping, the head pieces worked well and nice fluffy material, but not worth what I paid since they could not stay on the dogs. Cannot send back because I already altered it, but so wish I had! Just really wanted them to work out. I at least got a pic of them with the headpieces on correctly.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Your pups look purely adorable in the hoods but we're sorry to hear that the rest of the costume didn't live up to fluff! Please reach out to our customer service department. We're happy to work with you to make sure those doggos are wagging their tails!
- Great costumeBy Annemarie | October 20, 2020Very cute costume. I think it’s well made. I just didn’t order the right size, but that’s my fault. Neck is a size 12. Ordered a medium, should have the small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs largeBy Cheryl Van Valkenburgh | October 8, 2020Size SmallFollowed the measurements for my dog and was so excited when the costume arrived. I am camping and the campgrounds is celebrating Halloween this weekend. It was way too large for her . So I guess be positively certain of those measurements and measure the smaller of the range. It was adorable. Sad.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but poorly manufacturedBy Current Customer | October 30, 2019Good idea and sizing is accurate but very poorly manufactured and designed . The only fasteners on back of costume are two very flimsy pieces of string. They could not possibly fasten costume on even a cooperative dog.
Disappointed!Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst ever fit,quality.By Ghf | October 19, 2019Ordered two costumes, both unwearable, buyer beware, no refund if for pet. At least amazon will refund, or exchange. Worst company everWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor Quality and Poor Return PolicyBy Sarah | October 17, 2019I do not recommend this item, or any dog costume on this site. Of the costumes I have purchased, they have all been incredible poor quality for the price. This item looks very cute in the picture but is completely unworkable. What you can't see is that the costume is secured with two thin strings that do not stay tied. Further, this looks like a one piece. It's not. It's two pieces that do not fit well together so you do not get the effect that is in the picture. On top of everything, they charge an 18% restocking fee PLUS $6.99 in shipping. Very disappointed in this company.Was this review helpful to you?