Party Dress Panda Costume for Kids
- Hooded Shirt
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Stretchy velvet pullover shirt w/ hood
- Hood has embroidered facial features, long pile minky ears
- Velvet skirt has faux fur pom pom tail and an elastic waistband
- Long pile minky fingerless gloves have pink felt paws
- Leggings sold separately
- Exclusively made by us!
Pandas are somewhat mysterious creatures. But scientists are learning more and more about them each day. For instance, it turns out, pandas have a unique proclivity in the animal world — the desire to feel fancy!
Yep, that black and white fur is no coincidence. It seems pandas are more likely to want to attend a grand ball than a house party, to dine on fresh green bamboo salads than fast food, and to dress to the nines rather than don sweats and a hoodie. We're...um...not exactly sure where scientists got all this research, but it seems legit. In any case, this Kid's Party Dress Panda costume, then, is the perfect fancy-dancy take on everyone's favorite bear. And just in time for Halloween!
Design & Details
As rare and elusive as a wild panda, this exclusive costume was dreamt up in our very own design studio, and it combines the frill and fun of a party frock with the iconic fur of a panda. The result is a hooded, long-sleeved, fit-and-flare look that's made for your little one. The luxe fabric and darling details — like a panda face on top and cute fingerless mitts — help this costume feel fresh and fancy free!
Life's a Ball
So go ahead and let your child throw a "fancy" Halloween ball. She's already decked out to see and be seen. And who knows? Maybe a penguin in a tux will show up to boogie on the dance floor with your little party panda!
|Small||Shirt Waist||21 1/4"||54cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||19 1/4" - 22 1/4"||49cm - 57cm|
|Small||Skirt Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||23" - 26"||58cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
|Large||Skirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||19 3/4"||50cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||27 1/2" - 30 1/2"||70cm - 77cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | March 15, 2022Size MediumMedium was very big to my 4y old, that is usually size 120-130, (6y old). I saw a review which it came very small. I think it's true to size. (Was big so I'm not sure)
It's not for cold weather, but it's a nice costume. Not wow. Average quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Jenny | October 28, 2022My daughter is 10 and is skinny. Ordered her a size 10-12 which is medium. The gloves and shirt won’t even get on, they are so small. Skirt is ridiculously huge.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SmallBy Anonymous | October 16, 2022Size SmallI ordered a small for my 5 year old who is wearing size 6 right now. It was way too small . It fits more like a 3t/4t .. very sad. I just ordered a large hoping it will fit for a ridiculous price of $50 with shipping. I’m hoping it will be here in time and actually fit !!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Stef | October 4, 2022This costume is ridiculously small. I ordered a medium which is supposed to fit size 10-12 I’d be lucky if my 5 year old could squeeze into it. Very cheaply made poor quality. It’s too bad because it’s a cute design idea just sub par quality, do not recommend.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SmaaaaaalllllBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Size SmallMy daughter is in between sizes for clothes, so I went off the listed measurements and ordered a small. It is extremely small! The measurements are not what is listed. I will not only have to size up, but am trying to decide if I should reorder the 14 or 16 (L or XL) for my 8 year old.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?