- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur, felt & rib knit
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at back; stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts & front edge of shoe covers
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to top, hook & loop tab fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Exclusively made by us!
Here's what we're proposing: you supply the charisma, and we'll supply the -tic megafauna.
Charismatic megafauna. Is that not a phrase that normal people use every day? Whoa. We might have gotten more deeply immersed in our tiger research than we realized! Basically, we're talking about any kind of big animal that people find cool and interesting. Like tigers! They're the kind of creature that conservationists love, because they get the public excited to learn about (and save) wildlife! We take a lot of pride in our exclusive outfits inspired by charismatic megafauna, like this Adult Tiger Costume.
From the super-soft microfleece that we use on the jumpsuit to the felt claws on the mittens and shoe covers, the only thing it lacks is you, with your impeccable big cat purring noises and full-throated roars. Which is a really important part, because wearing a detailed faux tiger skin to a costume party is charming, but carrying a realistic faux tiger pelt under your arm or in the trunk of your car makes you look like a really awful human being. And you seem like such a likeable person!
You might be able to tell by now that we're pretty good at making costumes, but our pitch could use a little tweaking. Maybe we can help each other out: we'll send you a great-looking tiger suit if you'll lend it some gravitas, whether that means playful feline antics or an all-out ecology-themed stand-up comedy routine. Since you stuck with us through this product description, we have total faith in you! Go wild!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Tigger | November 1, 2022Height 5’3 | Weight 140 | Size X-SmallThis a great costume overall. I’m 5’3 and 140 lbs ordered an XS. Fit a good just a little long in length. Only issue was the top two Velcro’s keep coming undoneWas this review helpful to you?
- Legit Tiger costume- worth every pennyBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 5’9” | Weight 190 | Size LargeThis is a fantastic tiger costume that was shipped overnight (for a higher cost of course) & my last-second idea for Halloween worked out. The costume is well-made and it’s a nice design. I love that the hat is separate so I can go incognito and just wear the ears/top part of head. I added the nose teeth whiskers accessory for six dollars and people loved it. Costume fit well although the Velcro pieces on back didn’t always stay. It’s not a slim fit costume but it’s not big. Very normal.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Legit Tiger costume- worth every penny Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Legit Tiger costume- worth every penny No (0)
- Three StarsBy Toby | October 30, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 135 | Size SmallI ordered Small, which was the right size I'm sure (5'3", 135lbs), but I'm not sure if it's because I'm short, but the costume was totally choking me at the neck, even if I left the top velcro attachment open in the back -- it felt sort of like when you have a t-shirt on backwards (except of course this fabric is much more substantial than a t-shirt). As others have said, the velcro pops open when you bend or move around much, and it also was coming detached from the costume in some spots, and easily getting stuck on random parts of the costume. So I'd agree that a zipper would be much better.
What we did was a super-fast surgical fix before our big party: I detached the tail, sewed up the hole where it had been, and pinned it on what had been the "front"; wearing the costume "backwards" was WAY better! I wasn't choked, the velcro didn't split apart so much, and also I was able to get in and out of the costume on my own if needed, without asking for velcro assistance!
The pluses of this costume were the nice cozy fabric, the separate mask section, and the separate feet (if these parts hadn't been separate, I wouldn't have been able to make the switcheroo). The feet were super-cute, and actually had some admirers at the parties. Another bonus was the paws with hand-openings at the wrist. I was able to do single-handed on/off with the paws if I needed to grab something, and there was also room to store Kleenex and other small items in the paws!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By CGinCLE | October 7, 2016This costume is fantastic! It's super soft, easy to get on and fits great. I was worried that it would be too hot and heavy but it's surprisingly light weight. Oftentimes halloween costumes have an odor like a chemical, plastic smell to them that make them unbearable to wear but not this costume. As for sizing the standard fits me pretty well (I'm 5'6"). The headpiece is soft and isn't irritating.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buy if you want your money's worthBy Sherri | January 19, 2023Height 5'9 | Weight 160 | Size LargeThe quality of the fabric is not worth the money. The Velcro closures in the back are not feasible if you are going to put your arms up. For a person with long legs, it is about 4 inches too short. It is bigger in the belly and doesn't fit the chest area because it is too tight.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Happy TigerBy Carol | October 26, 2022My husband is not a costume sort of person, but to my surprise he liked this costume, wore it with character, and even won a prize at our local Trunk or Treat event! Besides looking as cute as advertised, it was sized well and fit comfortably, wasn't stinky (much new fabric is), and seems to be well made enough to last for more than one Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- BILL TAUNTON, MASS.By BILL | October 25, 2022Tiger Costume is "GREAT" !!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Size MediumGre!at costume, fast shipping!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019So soft and perfect for our school play!!Was this review helpful to you?
- email@example.comBy James | November 12, 2018Amazing!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! Definite Buy If You're Interested...Was this review helpful to you?