Adult Tiger Costume
Here's what we're proposing: you supply the charisma, and we'll supply the -tic megafauna.
Charismatic megafauna. Is that not a phrase that normal people use every day? Whoa. We might have gotten more deeply immersed in our tiger research than we realized! Basically, we're talking about any kind of big animal that people find cool and interesting. Like tigers! They're the kind of creature that conservationists love, because they get the public excited to learn about (and save) wildlife! We take a lot of pride in our exclusive outfits inspired by charismatic megafauna, like this Adult Tiger Costume.
From the super-soft microfleece that we use on the jumpsuit to the felt claws on the mittens and shoe covers, the only thing it lacks is you, with your impeccable big cat purring noises and full-throated roars. Which is a really important part, because wearing a detailed faux tiger skin to a costume party is charming, but carrying a realistic faux tiger pelt under your arm or in the trunk of your car makes you look like a really awful human being. And you seem like such a likeable person!
You might be able to tell by now that we're pretty good at making costumes, but our pitch could use a little tweaking. Maybe we can help each other out: we'll send you a great-looking tiger suit if you'll lend it some gravitas, whether that means playful feline antics or an all-out ecology-themed stand-up comedy routine. Since you stuck with us through this product description, we have total faith in you! Go wild!
- Adult Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester microfleece, felt & rib knit
- Bodysuit has back zipper & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Headpiece has ears sewn to top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Also available in toddler, child & plus sizes
- Bodysuit with Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Foot Covers